Shawn Burgess-Becker transferring

Advertisement
wow so is ridley also transferring since they're a package deal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't he have issues with grades coming out of high school?
Sounds like Marshall is going to get themselves a decent safety prospect.

Advertisement
I had reservations regarding Becker due to a lack of a verifiable 40 yard dash or track time. Major red flag when a DB does not run track and refuses to run at a combine. Typically means they are SLOW.

Breaking: Burgess-Becker transferring

Figure Mark Richt has to get involved some way to help out the secondary or at least the receiving core

Why would Coach Richt "have" get involved with a player who thought bamers success would mean personal success for him? Kid couldn't cut it a bamer, so he quit, essentially to go somewhere where the talent pool is "less". Plus he'll have to sit out a year! We already focused on the DB's we want for next year and SBB has proven he can't cut it. He followed Ridley to bamer so let him go to Alabama A&M so he'll still be close to his butt buddy.

Advertisement
Saban must think he can't play.

Lets go conspiracy theory here...Do you think his full release is because he can't play is it a way to placate him into not talking about what really got him to Alabama? There was a lot of dirty rumors and smoke around his recruitment if i remember correctly.

The pay angle during recruiting and them taking care of players there makes no sense if he's transferring out after one year. What, is he going to a bigger payday?

Saban must think he can't play.

Lets go conspiracy theory here...Do you think his full release is because he can't play is it a way to placate him into not talking about what really got him to Alabama? There was a lot of dirty rumors and smoke around his recruitment if i remember correctly.

You never know. If they did dirty, then they'd be well-served to placate him.

Advertisement
Back