Shawn Burgess-Becker Rivals update

These are teenage kids. In 2 weeks, after U Day, these guys could very well be talking about us as the leaders for their services...

and 2 months later say that they aren't considering Miami.

There's a long way until NSD gentlemen.

This I'm wondering about. Lot of hype around us right now. And everyone taking notice. Who knows what can happen after U Day. Expect some commits. Who? We'll see.

As for James Coley. If Al doesn't succeed. He's first on my list for replacement, think he has the it factor. Lot of kids like him. Forget about Yearby and Stacy if James Coley didn't come here. He played a big factor into the Scarlett and Bruce commitments too.

Thing is. These kids are buying into the hype. But we must sell with wins and hope and improvement from our team. This season could determine a lot for us. If 2016 is any indicator, watch what happens with the 2015 class. Ball is on our court, winning more games and showing improvement and a possible promising young qb could be very enticing. It's at any program, you win and play at a high level, kids will come knocking down the door. And I like our chances with a guy like James Coley in recruiting and Al who instills a comfortable family atmosphere in the program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These are teenage kids. In 2 weeks, after U Day, these guys could very well be talking about us as the leaders for their services...

This I'm wondering about. Lot of hype around us right now. And everyone taking notice. Who knows what can happen after U Day. Expect some commits. Who? We'll see.

As for James Coley. If Al doesn't succeed. He's first on my list for replacement, think he has the it factor. Lot of kids like him. Forget about Yearby and Stacy if James Coley didn't come here. He played a big factor into the Scarlett and Bruce commitments too.

That dude would hire every sfla hs coach on staff just to clean up lol

Thing is. These kids are buying into the hype. But we must sell with wins and hope and improvement from our team. This season could determine a lot for us. If 2016 is any indicator, watch what happens with the 2015 class. Ball is on our court, winning more games and showing improvement and a possible promising young qb could be very enticing. It's at any program, you win and play at a high level, kids will come knocking down the door. And I like our chances with a guy like James Coley in recruiting and Al who instills a comfortable family atmosphere in the program.

1) stop using the insider 101 jargon in your post and making matter of fact statements as if you are providing info and not just opinion.
2) Coley didn't have a **** thing to do with Stacy being here.

1) stop using the insider 101 jargon in your post and making matter of fact statements as if you are providing info and not just opinion.
2) Coley didn't have a **** thing to do with Stacy being here.

1. I'm not stating I'm an insider. Nor I ever have stated that. Lot of what I state has ground to it. Not hot air.

2. Stacy was being considered to FSU for a long time. As well as the others I listed. James Coley has played a big part in certain kids we have landed.

I'm not holding my breath on them but Alabamy shouldn't either. Let's see where they end up when Lil Nicky has another disappointing season. Everyone slurping Bama now but we'll see what happens what Fat Mario (assuming he's still employed) has to sell kids down here on "bringing Bama back". My prediction right now on these two: 40%: some other "hot" $EC school (after this season) 30%: Bama 30%: Us.

Advertisement
1. I'm not stating I'm an insider. Nor I ever have stated that. Lot of what I state has ground to it. Not hot air.

2. Stacy was being considered to FSU for a long time. As well as the others I listed. James Coley has played a big part in certain kids we have landed.

1) if you say so

2) and were back. Coley had nothing to do with Stacy being here and the fact you're trying to justify stating that is why........ you know what, whatever man.

Sooner or later people or going to start holding you accountable for what you're posting, because you're posting about a lot of kids. kids Pete, Tito, Nash, Glory aren't even posting on. You know why they don't post on every kid? Because no one knows know or has a relationship w/ every kid. Even when info is coming from the AD there are some things they just don't know. So they give you info on the kids they have info on that they can verify. But go ahead and do you dog.

I don't know what to take from that. If he were really strongly commited I would think he would have a different tone in regards to other schools. He seems like Alabama was the cool thing to do and is still looking around. IDK I am not a psychologist. I do beleive if we have a good season and play well they will want to jump on board with all the other studs that are commiting.

Yeah I agree with the fact that if we have a good season (good season to me meaning 10 or more W's) plus everyone forgets that Tha U 2 Documentary on ESPN is going to do a lot for us with recruiting because if I'm not mistaken it comes out during the down time of recruiting where we are no longer allowed to communicate with recruits for a while. Hoping it will have a buzz all the way thru signing day. If so I see a lot of guys flipping from schools and wanting to be apart of what would be happening here.

I don't know what to take from that. If he were really strongly commited I would think he would have a different tone in regards to other schools. He seems like Alabama was the cool thing to do and is still looking around. IDK I am not a psychologist. I do beleive if we have a good season and play well they will want to jump on board with all the other studs that are commiting.

Yeah I agree with the fact that if we have a good season (good season to me meaning 10 or more W's) plus everyone forgets that Tha U 2 Documentary on ESPN is going to do a lot for us with recruiting because if I'm not mistaken it comes out during the down time of recruiting where we are no longer allowed to communicate with recruits for a while. Hoping it will have a buzz all the way thru signing day. If so I see a lot of guys flipping from schools and wanting to be apart of what would be happening here.

Just know uncle luke is in it and he does not have alot of good things to say about golden

Advertisement
My instinct is that if we have a good season and win some big games then we will have a real shot at him. If we have another year like last year, no chance.

1) if you say so

2) and were back. Coley had nothing to do with Stacy being here and the fact you're trying to justify stating that is why........ you know what, whatever man.

Sooner or later people or going to start holding you accountable for what you're posting, because you're posting about a lot of kids. kids Pete, Tito, Nash, Glory aren't even posting on. You know why they don't post on every kid? Because no one knows know or has a relationship w/ every kid. Even when info is coming from the AD there are some things they just don't know. So they give you info on the kids they have info on that they can verify. But go ahead and do you dog.

He's trying to carve out a niche as the newest fake insider. He's coming on strong with the fake lingo and fake scoops like Cash did a couple years ago before he got flushed out.

he explains why he's considering other programs, saying "Well, it's a (non-binding) verbal, so I'm open.

:ibisroflmao: These kids, i tell ya.

He's keeping it real. It's not like a school has never pulled a scholarship away from a kid who verbally committed

Advertisement
Back