Shavar Manuel 247 Update

Some of yall mfs on here have an inferiority complex. Weak a^^

its not that ...Manuel hasn't shown any signs of wanting to come here other then Jrock saying he's open to Miami. That I've seen he has only visited once for the FSU game. No UOV, No Jr.Days ....a few weeks back many IMG players came down and he wasn't one of them. So you saying we have a chance doesn't make it so.

The reason he choose the FSU last season was because the miami coaches wanted him to come to the showcase home game last season
He didn't come with other IMG guys because he was having an MRI on his knee the friday they left
And he was all set to come on a JR day but his ride fell through the day of

And ill say again miami has a better chance then most school to sign Shavar

FSU ----- 99%
Miami ---- 0.5%
All other schools combined ----- 0.5%

Fact, miami has a better chance than most schools.

Advertisement
I
Same convo as always -- Shavar to FSU is a lock. All his handlers are seminoles for Christ sake.

Same convo as always?

This is the first time I've seen anyone try to claim Jimbos DC is worse than Goldens.

That is crazy.

Goldens "top 15 defense" is bull****.

If you go by a more relevant statistic like Defensive FEI, FSU was 28th, and Miami was 32nd. Look at the teams in the top 10 (Clesmon, TCU, Bama, OSU, etc.,) FSU had all types of injuries last year, including only 2 healthy scholarship LBs most of the season, that probably had something do to with the sub par performance.

Kelly could be a bad coach, but the difference is JimBo will fire his friends if they can't handle the job.

Kelly replaced a terrible DC at GT and immediately improved their defense. That DC had an outdated scheme and his name was Al Groh. Wonder if that guy has any disciples still coaching?

I could take over a defense after Al Groh and make it MUCH better. I hate D'no but I'll take him any day over "Fish" Kelly. Don't matter how many injuries fsu d had last year, they had a 4 star (at least) sitting behind the injured guy waiting to play.
Jimbo hired Kelly personally, for him to fire him, would be saying he effed up. Dumbo... er Jimbo, got too much pride for that. Who has Jimbo fired?

The coach Golden needs to fire last name is Williams.

I
Same convo as always -- Shavar to FSU is a lock. All his handlers are seminoles for Christ sake.

Same convo as always?

This is the first time I've seen anyone try to claim Jimbos DC is worse than Goldens.

That is crazy.

If you go by a more relevant statistic like Defensive FEI, FSU was 28th, and Miami was 32nd. Look at the teams in the top 10 (Clesmon, TCU, Bama, OSU, etc.,) FSU had all types of injuries last year, including only 2 healthy scholarship LBs most of the season, that probably had something do to with the sub par performance.

Kelly could be a bad coach, but the difference is JimBo will fire his friends if they can't handle the job.

Kelly replaced a terrible DC at GT and immediately improved their defense. That DC had an outdated scheme and his name was Al Groh. Wonder if that guy has any disciples still coaching?

I could take over a defense after Al Groh and make it MUCH better. I hate D'no but I'll take him any day over "Fish" Kelly. Don't matter how many injuries fsu d had last year, they had a 4 star (at least) sitting behind the injured guy waiting to play.
Jimbo hired Kelly personally, for him to fire him, would be saying he effed up. Dumbo... er Jimbo, got too much pride for that. Who has Jimbo fired?

Lol. so If they only had 2 scholarship Lbs available against Loiusville, then are you saying their walkons are 4 stars too?

****, That is some serious depth.

LB T. Smith played all season on a bad knee (the guy that took 30 seconds to hobble downfield on a 80 yd INT against UF) because he had nobody to replace him, and Matthew Thomas was suspended half the season and also got injured. (Has had constant shoulder injuries since he got there)
They have had several busts/transfers at LB like Kain Daub, and two other kids this year.

Their DL talent can't be that deep when the 2nd team DL was all true Freshman. remember Keith Bryant? Lots of older guys like that on their DL that lost their spots to true freshman.

I'd take Kelly over No D by default. At least FSU is aggressive, even if Oregon just scored again....

They also hired UFs de coach, he worked with Clowney at USC before that. Probably a good sales pitch to Shavar.

Last edited:
I

Same convo as always?

That is crazy.

Lol. so If they only had 2 scholarship Lbs available against Loiusville, then are you saying their walkons are 4 stars too?

LB T. Smith played all season on a bad knee (the guy that took 30 seconds to hobble downfield on a 80 yd INT against UF) because he had nobody to replace him, and Matthew Thomas was suspended half the season and also got injured. (Has had constant shoulder injuries since he got there)
They have had several busts/transfers at LB like Kain Daub, and two other kids this year.

Their DL talent can't be that deep when the 2nd team DL was all true Freshman. remember Keith Bryant? Lots of older guys like that on their DL that lost their spots to true freshman.

I'd take Kelly over No D by default. At least FSU is aggressive, even if Oregon just scored again....

They also hired UFs de coach, he worked with Clowney at USC before that. Probably a good sales pitch to Shavar.

Man you defend FSU til the end

Advertisement
I

Same convo as always?

That is crazy.

Man you defend FSU til the end

Makes you wonder.

Some of yall mfs on here have an inferiority complex. Weak a^^

its not that ...Manuel hasn't shown any signs of wanting to come here other then Jrock saying he's open to Miami. That I've seen he has only visited once for the FSU game. No UOV, No Jr.Days ....a few weeks back many IMG players came down and he wasn't one of them. So you saying we have a chance doesn't make it so.

The reason he choose the FSU last season was because the miami coaches wanted him to come to the showcase home game last season
He didn't come with other IMG guys because he was having an MRI on his knee the friday they left

How many times did his ride "fall through" on his planned trips to Tallahassee?

Not enough...he'll be in Tallahassee again this weekend.

I

Same convo as always?

That is crazy.

I think the new DE coach from Florida is going to do wonders up there. He has coached some real good ones. Add to that the DE from Panama City and probably Shaver, their pass rush will drastically improve. Reading looks like they are extremely thin at LBer again, and Thomas is out for spring. Last year they got zero pass rush with Sunseri and that looked like their demise. . Their defense in 2 years will be back next year will be 1 of the best in country.

He won't be in Tallahassee he will be visiting Clemson this weekend

So we are officially out of it then?

Advertisement

So we are officially out of it then?

Silent to UM

So how was his trip to Clemson :)

So how was his trip to Clemson :)

Probably very profitable, for his church or uncle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not even stressing this one. Don't build yourselves up to be let down.

Advertisement
Back