Shavar Manuel 247 Update

Some of yall mfs on here have an inferiority complex. Weak a^^

its not that ...Manuel hasn't shown any signs of wanting to come here other then Jrock saying he's open to Miami. That I've seen he has only visited once for the FSU game. No UOV, No Jr.Days ....a few weeks back many IMG players came down and he wasn't one of them. So you saying we have a chance doesn't make it so.

He clearly stated in March that he is planing on taking a visit to miami in spring or the summer....

How many times has he visited FSU? ...then see how many times he has visited Miami

Advertisement

its not that ...Manuel hasn't shown any signs of wanting to come here other then Jrock saying he's open to Miami. That I've seen he has only visited once for the FSU game. No UOV, No Jr.Days ....a few weeks back many IMG players came down and he wasn't one of them. So you saying we have a chance doesn't make it so.

He clearly stated in March that he is planing on taking a visit to miami in spring or the summer....

How many times has he visited FSU? ...then see how many times he has visited Miami

He's visited FSU 4 times per 247...distance is about the same from Tampa to either Tallahassee or Miami so that isn't a factor.

He's visited FSU 4 times per 247...distance is about the same from Tampa to either Tallahassee or Miami so that isn't a factor.

He came down here once for the FSU game but yeah brock we got a shot

He is FSU to lose. I'm thinking the crystal ball is right on.

Advertisement

The reason he choose the FSU last season was because the miami coaches wanted him to come to the showcase home game last season
He didn't come with other IMG guys because he was having an MRI on his knee the friday they left
And he was all set to come on a JR day but his ride fell through the day of

And ill say again miami has a better chance then most school to sign Shavar

The reason he choose the FSU last season was because the miami coaches wanted him to come to the showcase home game last season
He didn't come with other IMG guys because he was having an MRI on his knee the friday they left

Most schools have 0% chance but unfortunately Miami won't beat out FSU who according to 247Sports has 94% chance...

Most schools have 0% chance but unfortunately Miami won't beat out FSU who according to 247Sports has 94% chance...

CB is just people guessing which most of them have never even talked to Shavar

Why did you do us like that?

j/k

Advertisement

JRock...going on what I think... I hope I'm wrong I feel that FSU has made a bigger impression... Shavar visits FSU the most so he is more comfortable there.... They are a more attractive choice right now... It will take something big to change his impression... Most important is he goes were he feels is the best move for him.. that goes for any of these kids... sooner or later they will realize that the U is the best choice...lol seriously we adult come on these sites and think we know what's best for any of these kids... but do any of us have the kids best interest in mind when we state our opinions on their announcement of arrival or departure...No... our motives are to better the teams we so dearly love.

How many times did his ride "fall through" on his planned trips to Tallahassee?

Advertisement

CB is just people guessing which most of them have never even talked to Shavar

JRock it's obviously no secret you'd prefer him at FSU, but hopefully you and Shavar will look at the big picture on and off the field. We all know off the field UM is night & day a better academic institution and on the field with all that 5 star talent and "great" coaching FSU was 62nd in total defense, 68th against the run! Miami at times looked like hot garbage on defense, but without a DL full of 5 stars, somehow finished 13th in total defense. The tide is turning, FSU won't be better than they were last year and Miami can't help but improve. People criticize UM's lack of player development, but no one questions how a defense with Goldman, Edwards, Williams, Darby, and Ramsey was worse than Louisiana Monroe???

FSU's defense was hit garbage last year had 5 stars everywhere. Charles Kelly is a bum of dcoordinator.

Shavar needs to join Chad Thomas, AQM, Anthony Moten, Courtel Jenkins, Gerald Willis lets form the best DL in America.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I said it once I said it twice and I'll say it again I believe in Blackvern for his bleakness has told us no lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same convo as always -- Shavar to FSU is a lock. All his handlers are seminoles for Christ sake.

What d ends are in the league for fsu only tank cardimane or how ever u spell it and he might not make the squad... all those all american dreams down the tubes.. i see 3 5 stars on the squad at the position lol

Same convo as always -- Shavar to FSU is a lock. All his handlers are seminoles for Christ sake.

Same convo as always?

This is the first time I've seen anyone try to claim Jimbos DC is worse than Goldens.

That is crazy.

Goldens "top 15 defense" is bull****.

If you go by a more relevant statistic like Defensive FEI, FSU was 28th, and Miami was 32nd. Look at the teams in the top 10 (Clesmon, TCU, Bama, OSU, etc.,) FSU had all types of injuries last year, including only 2 healthy scholarship LBs most of the season, that probably had something do to with the sub par performance.

Kelly could be a bad coach, but the difference is JimBo will fire his friends if they can't handle the job.

Kelly replaced a terrible DC at GT and immediately improved their defense. That DC had an outdated scheme and his name was Al Groh. Wonder if that guy has any disciples still coaching?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back