Sharieff Rhaheed decommits from LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Putting the incest part aside, If he is only 3 years older than the girl (depending on actual birth dates might even be less) is this really that big of a deal? The ******* white chick who did the same thing (without the part about incest or pregnancy, obviously) got a ton of support for all over. I wonder if the public will be so forgiving now that the alleged perpetrator is a black male?

you're rationalizing him impregnating his 14 year old cousin? hmmm… were bouts in Merica u from?

This has nothing to do with rationalizing anything. The age of the participants do matter. If he is only 2.5 years older than her (I don't know this, just making an argument), and this began when she was 11, then what we have is a 11 year old kid messing with a 13 year old kid. Is that really such a big deal.

Again I will point out that the ******* white chick received a lot of support for allegedly doing the same thing. where is your outrage about that.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ass...n-18-year-old-girl-in-a-same-***-relationship

Don't hurt yourself getting down from your very high horse to respond.

Putting the incest part aside, If he is only 3 years older than the girl (depending on actual birth dates might even be less) is this really that big of a deal? The ******* white chick who did the same thing (without the part about incest or pregnancy, obviously) got a ton of support for all over. I wonder if the public will be so forgiving now that the alleged perpetrator is a black male?

you're rationalizing him impregnating his 14 year old cousin? hmmm… were bouts in Merica u from?

This has nothing to do with rationalizing anything. The age of the participants do matter. If he is only 2.5 years older than her (I don't know this, just making an argument), and this began when she was 11, then what we have is a 11 year old kid messing with a 13 year old kid. Is that really such a big deal.

Again I will point out that the ******* white chick received a lot of support for allegedly doing the same thing. where is your outrage about that.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ass...n-18-year-old-girl-in-a-same-***-relationship

Don't hurt yourself get down from your very high horse to respond.

Forget the age differences.

Put it in this perspective.

If this was YOUR 14 year old daughter, how would you feel about her getting knocked up by her older cousin?
How would you feel when you found out this same cousin was playing doctor with her when she was 11 years old?

Would you let this player watch your young daughter for a weekend if you had to go out of town?

The guy's a scumbag.
There's no other way to rationalize it.

If this was YOUR 14 year old daughter, how would you feel about her getting knocked up by her older cousin?
How would you feel when you found out this same cousin was playing doctor with her when she was 11 years old?

Would you let this player watch your young daughter for a weekend if you had to go out of town?

The guy's a scumbag.

You can't forget the age. The age is the whole point. If they are of similar age, then one is just as responsible as the other.

The whole your daughter bit is just meant to provoke an irrational emotional response. Such a response have no place in a legal proceeding that might rob someone of their freedom for a very long time.

Advertisement

haa… my high horse? if that means, someone thats never ****ed their little underaged cousin….then ok.

gotta have done some ****ed up **** in your past to defend this in any way, shape or form…. cousin ******

haa… my high horse? if that means, someone thats never ****ed their little underaged cousin….then ok.

gotta have done some ****ed up **** in your past to defend this in any way, shape or form…. cousin ****er

There are more asterisks than letters in your response, I guess there's no point having a discussion with you.

Advertisement

gotta have done some ****ed up **** in your past to defend this in any way, shape or form…. cousin ****er

There are more asterisks than letters in your response, I guess there's no point having a discussion with you.
fivecent asks a valid question. No one disputes the weirdness of it. But from a legal standpoint how did he commit a crime if he's 2 or 3 years older than her when he wasn't older than 18?

Last edited:

fivecent asks a valid question. No one disputes the weirdness of it. But from a legal standpoint how did he commit a crime if he's 2 or 3 years older than her when he wasn't older than 18?

no mater the validity of the question or the legality of the standpoint, its ****ed up in everyway!

and using the same reasoning, you can also speculate that earlier this year she was 13 and he was 17… or he could have been 15 when she was 11 in June of 2013 when he started molesting her…

so again, no defending this ****! WTF is wrong with you?

no mater the validity of the question or the legality of the standpoint, its ****ed up in everyway!

and using the same reasoning, you can also speculate that earlier this year she was 13 and he was 17… or he could have been 15 when she was 11 in June of 2013 when he started molesting her…

No one is defending. He's asking a question. Its a legitimate question. No one condones it or thinks its great. But there is no harm in asking if what he did was illegal. Immoral? Sure. But illegal? I don't know.

Yes you can speculate. Then you would be asking the same question I am asking, where should that age line be and did he cross that line. Maybe you have all forgotten what its like to be a kid, but kids messing around with each other isn't anything new. And one kid shouldn't have their future ruined if they are only a couple years apart. Again I don't know their actual ages.

Advertisement

The guy's a scumbag.

You can't forget the age. The age is the whole point. If they are of similar age, then one is just as responsible as the other.

The whole your daughter bit is just meant to provoke an irrational emotional response. Such a response have no place in a legal proceeding that might rob someone of their freedom for a very long time.

No it's called commonsense... I hate **** defense attorney talk! Every girl is somebodies daughter! Kids a stud football player & couldn't get some from a girl his age? Come on... And it's his own **** cousin :quag:

Advertisement

The guy's a scumbag.

No it's called commonsense... I hate **** defense attorney talk! Every girl is somebodies daughter! Kids a stud football player & couldn't get some from a girl his age? Come on... And it's his own **** cousin :quag:

If there is only a 2.5 year difference, then she is just about is own age. That's not only real common sense, its simple math. And no one is questioning the wrongness of it being his cousin.

The guy's a scumbag.

I agree it has no place in the courtroom. It should, however, have a place in the woods with a shotgun. Unfortunately, we don't seem to think parents have any right to protect their kids anymore, so we are left with the joke that is our "judicial" system. Laws are supposed to protect those unable to protect themselves. An 11 year old girl is about a defenseless as they come. Anyone who has raised one can tell you they need to be watched constantly and nobody can be trusted with them. I am not big on mercy for anyone who abuses little girls -- not even little boys. Fry this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back