Share Your Experiences in Dallas

Mikeiavelli

F the gaytors
For those of us, myself included, who could not make the trip in Dallas...would those of you who are heading there please help us live vicariously through you?

Hopefully you all will be kind enough to share your experiences, pictures, social media posts...anything (except for your bathroom experiences...well unless it involves something comical about a LSU fan) in this thread.

I would love to know how our fans are representing The U. How the opposing side's fans are showing up and acting. Anything entertaining you come across. Just give us the vibe of everything. I don't know about anyone else, but I would appreciate it.

GO CANES!!!! Show the world we are the real deal again!

Advertisement
At Jerry World with the fam. Tons of Canes in the house doing the tour.
D6C8D9FD-FB36-43DF-B798-08E15F3C0D77.jpeg

Advertisement
Just been walking around hitting up bars. Have seen way more Cane fans than LSU. Should be a good turnout. Went to Pecan Lodge, great good, line was insane but tons of Cane fans there too.
Best bbq joint in Dallas period and I would say arguably all of Texas, and I've done the triangle plenty of times to make that statement.

Advertisement
Just been walking around hitting up bars. Have seen way more Cane fans than LSU. Should be a good turnout. Went to Pecan Lodge, great good, line was insane but tons of Cane fans there too.

That line is ALWAYS long and out the door. Plus they close early. Good eating my friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back