Share Your Experiences in Dallas

Advertisement
LSU fans claiming that it only looks like Miami has fans there because their fans are driving in and also not walking around in LSU gear like "tourists".
LOL, is it a requirement of the SEC to be obsessed with attendance and who has more fans?

Plane coming in this morning was lit ..... Canes fans all over ... heading back to Dallas now for Canes bar party

Attachments

• 91C51994-8C3C-4086-9A5C-1F09DF934067.jpeg
    91C51994-8C3C-4086-9A5C-1F09DF934067.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 170
Advertisement
Met a couple of Canes fans at the airport in Vegas coming to the game. Have definitely seen more of us out here so far, though at the moment I'm surrounded by LSU fans at a bar by my hotel. Nothing too rowdy.

Plane coming in this morning was lit ..... Canes fans all over ... heading back to Dallas now for Canes bar party
Canesmonkey cuting someone else twitter post out

Attachments

• B44E72CA-CCFA-45E7-8F2D-7CC31759346F.png
    B44E72CA-CCFA-45E7-8F2D-7CC31759346F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
Best bbq joint in Dallas period and I would say arguably all of Texas, and I've done the triangle plenty of times to make

Have you tried Franklin's in Austin, or Snows in Lexington, shiit even Harris in Waxahachie sells out in 2 hours on Saturday?¿!

Advertisement
Dallas is lit with canes fans.

I’m not going to lie, I knew we’d have a decent showing, but not like this. I may just have to revise my attendance predictions upward.

Met some friends at their hotel and there were a bunch of canes players there. I’ve never been a cleat chaser and always give guys their space, but just have to observe that these guys are representing the school like pros.

All of them, to a man, extremely affable, friendly and approachable.

Impressed with all, but Brevin sticks out to me with his approach and professionalism much like Shaq in his freshmen year. Tremendous charisma.

We wandered around downtown Dallas saw tons of canes fans out. Then headed out to Deep Ellum which had a few decent breweries (Braindead and Deep Ellum) and Vidorra was a cool spot as well. We’re heading to Uptown today. Hope to see more Canes fans

If you get a chance, try to visit Peticolas Brewing Company. One of my favorite local breweries. They have an awesome tasting room and typically have Food Trucks on the weekends.

Advertisement
If you get a chance, try to visit Peticolas Brewing Company. One of my favorite local breweries. They have an awesome tasting room and typically have Food Trucks on the weekends.

... and if you do, make sure you have a Velvet Hammer. Great beer, they always crush at GABF but don't can/bottle so they aren't quite as famous nationwide as their beer deserves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back