Shaquery Wilson UGA Transfer WR

with what we’ve read about coach richt’s character.. don’t see him turning down a kid who’s attempting to get closer to his infant child

i’m sure if richt learns of this situation ,he’ll make room for the kid (justified or not)

Good lord, I hope not. I'm all for character and whatnot, but you don't give a kid a scholly unless you believe he deserves it. If the kid isn't good enough to play for us then you find another way to help him.

well not to say the obvious but apparently coach richt thought the kid deserved a scholly since he gave him one at UGA

If Richt thinks the kid is worth it, I was just making the point that a football team isn't a charity.

Well I agree there 100%. I should have been more clear. I was implying that richt thought he was worthy based on offering him a scholarship last season

Advertisement
He's not giving the kid a scholarship unless the kid can play ball here. What's wrong with you? Stop with this "he's a family man, he'll make room."

He gave the kid a schollie at Georgia....you guys act like Miami has been the cream of the crop the last ten years. Have you looked at the junk who has lined up at WR during that time period.

He's not giving the kid a scholarship unless the kid can play ball here. What's wrong with you? Stop with this "he's a family man, he'll make room."

He gave the kid a schollie at Georgia....you guys act like Miami has been the cream of the crop the last ten years. Have you looked at the junk who has lined up at WR during that time period.

Pssssh. Brian Monroe was an athlete, mang.

Kid had over 20 offers..most notably Florida, Georgia, Louisville, West Virginia, Virginia, Syracuse.... he is a pretty good prospect and I would take him as a DB... he has to sit out a year anyway so it will benefit him to learn the position more, plus we wont have Paul Williams teaching him anything which is a huge plus cause he will be gone....if we take him as a WR hopefully KB will be here to teach him some more....he wanted a UM offer, and Golden never gave it to him...Good Speed too

Kid had over 20 offers..most notably Florida, Georgia, Louisville, West Virginia, Virginia, Syracuse.... he is a pretty good prospect and I would take him as a DB... he has to sit out a year anyway so it will benefit him to learn the position more, plus we wont have Paul Williams teaching him anything which is a huge plus cause he will be gone....if we take him as a WR hopefully KB will be here to teach him some more....he wanted a UM offer, and Golden never gave it to him...Good Speed too

Just like all our other DBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back