Shaq's Visit To UF Strengthens Commitment To The U

It is my understanding that we cannot assist recruiting in any way, otherwise its a violation. The $EC rule is different though.

Advertisement
astounded.jpg

Exactly! Shaq will be just fine!! like Beason, Vilma, Perryman. He will get his turn as well.

Spence, McCarthy, Sharpton.

Let Shaq know dad...you play Middle LB at Um....U get to the league no doubt.

We have a great lb history even with bad defenses.

I think he is a fit..let him bond with Perryman and his boy Owens

OP you need to get work on 2015 DT Kendrick Norton from Trinity Christian, Shaq needs some big boys in front of him to keep him clean when chasing the ball carrier.

Also UM will definitely have a better scheme moving forward from next year that will be more aggressive. Glad to hear your son is locked in on UM.

Go Canes

Advertisement
We visited the UF / LSU game last night. Walk thru the tailgating... was entertain by the staff before the game... Went down on the field for warm ups... got seated... Shaq says...Miami. I asked him what he said... He said I like Miami better... I asked why, he said I don't know why I just feel it. I ask is it the coaching staff... he replied no I like Auburn coaching staff better... I like it at Miami. His bond is a bit stronger now to the U... Miami can only offer 1 ticket per season per recruit as a part of NCAA sanctions...but he suggested that we just come down for the FSU game and tailgate... He knows its a long shot but feels it would be a great atmosphere if Miami pulled an upset.

My tailgate is yours sir...come on down

I know this is a free board and all. And I know that everyone has a right to their opinion, but if there was ever a time to delete a post, it would be now with regards to gator hater's post. I mean **** man. You read that from Shaq's dad and that's what you feel the need to post? smdh

With that said, what a kid! A true cane! Props to him.

perryman has been mocked in the 1st round by mcshay and multiple other site... anyways is there any word if theres a recruiting violation if somebody gives this kid and his pops tickets?

Advertisement
You got a great kid there mane. Really hope we bring in some quality coaches that will allow him to reach his full potential sooner rather than later.

That's OK we can go visit hangout tailgate not sure of the exact rules so don't want to do anything we are not absolutely positive of. .plus if we keep winning we may be in the playoffs during that time

Great Post OP, your son is going to be a great Cane LB...this is the school that puts successful players into the NFL, Go Canes

Advertisement
If a cane fan had extra tickets would they be able to give them to Shaq and Uknowwhat? Not a booster just a season ticket holder who usually gets his hands on extras even against teams like FSU.

I thought I read a season ticket holder IS a booster?

Advertisement
If a cane fan had extra tickets would they be able to give them to Shaq and Uknowwhat? Not a booster just a season ticket holder who usually gets his hands on extras even against teams like FSU.

You might want to ask the compliance office or something (maybe DM the question to them on twitter). But I'd think if you just sold it and gave a "good deal" maybe..?

The answer is NO

What recruits has Shaq formed a bond with, UKnow? Whether it be 2015, 2016 or whatever. Which ones has he/you reached out to or who's reached out to you guys?

Advertisement
Back