Shaq's pops

Funny story I like to share... I have to be careful not to violate anyone privacy...but I liked this one.. here goes... Pinkney and Shaq spend a lot of time being mentored by Beason, Vilma and DJ.. not sure who's house they were at on this ocassion... oh I forgot to mention the trio don't hold any punches with them ... anyway this was a few months ago... When Shaq and Mike walks in to watch film with the trio Beason ask Shaq ...'Have you got with the Offensive Captains to start game planning the season..Shaq was like not yet...at the same time DJ or Vilma was asking about Mike's weight...and Mike didn't respond with a good answer either...then the trio let them have it...Yall need to step the F up...Yall asses are not going to get that ring and going to be 5th round picks... they meet with them often and I appreciate what they do for the team... Shaq works out with them all and the trio goes over and above... And if they are late for a film session or a workout they get...I bet they rather be late to a team event..lol ... I have had the chance to thank Beason in person and he told me that working with them is so easy..because they both want it so bad.
This is what recruits need to see. These guys aren’t just here in big weekends but all the time working with the players because they want them to carry the tradition.

Advertisement
Funny story I like to share... I have to be careful not to violate anyone privacy...but I liked this one.. here goes... Pinkney and Shaq spend a lot of time being mentored by Beason, Vilma and DJ.. not sure who's house they were at on this ocassion... oh I forgot to mention the trio don't hold any punches with them ... anyway this was a few months ago... When Shaq and Mike walks in to watch film with the trio Beason ask Shaq ...'Have you got with the Offensive Captains to start game planning the season..Shaq was like not yet...at the same time DJ or Vilma was asking about Mike's weight...and Mike didn't respond with a good answer either...then the trio let them have it...Yall need to step the F up...Yall asses are not going to get that ring and going to be 5th round picks... they meet with them often and I appreciate what they do for the team... Shaq works out with them all and the trio goes over and above... And if they are late for a film session or a workout they get...I bet they rather be late to a team event..lol ... I have had the chance to thank Beason in person and he told me that working with them is so easy..because they both want it so bad.
This is the kind of story most of us dream about reading on a site like this.
It shows why the U is so different than any other program. The players are like bothers in this U family no matter how old they are or when they graduated. They have a special bond and an obligation to hang out and help the younger generations like your son reach his NFL goals BUT also emphasize that winning a championship at the U is the Gold standard that they must try and reach.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for taking the time to share this.

Advertisement
Back