Shaq's pops

Advertisement
How is Shaq feeling about the defense in comparison to last season's ?
He is ready... He knows that this the season he has to turn it up two notches... He has always felt his weight was his saving grace when contending with the big boys upfront .. having to deal with the 90 percent of the snaps..Well being a step quicker
How is Shaq feeling about the defense in comparison to last season's ?
He is ready... they are all ready chomping at the bit to get the season started. He is down to 230 from 245... He has a chip on his shoulder … and he told me... Watch... So far his college career is mirroring his high school career. Freshmen year surprised a great deal of people on the way he carried himself... Sophomore year teams realized he was a threat and game planned against him... Junior year he realized he was the one... and couldn't be stopped. I told him that is what I want to watch. I'm expecting to see a lot more 4-2 Striker this season... with Derek Smith and Romeo Finley on the field... but we will still see a lot of Zack. We will miss Chad, RJ, Ken and Trent up front but we may be the same or even stronger... Every year watching Shaq's teammates leave before and expect a huge fall of... that has taught me the next man will stand... Shaq's Soph to Junior year in High School they lost 4 D1 players and I was like it was good while it lasted... Soph year 8-4, Junior year 12-0...

Upfront on D: G Willis and Nesta are our Dawgs... Ford is our bruiser and Pat will be our tactician. We Ready
Backers: They know the spot light is on them... The Trio is ready for the challenge w/ some young guns that are ready now behind the. We Ready
DBs: Just as much experience if not more than our Backers... Jaquan and Redwine will turn it up two notches... w/ some young studs ready to
to cut up. We Ready

Offense is arguably the most talent we have had in some years... Obvious question marks... who will be the man and will the Oline come out and play....

#can'twait

Advertisement
He is ready... He knows that this the season he has to turn it up two notches... He has always felt his weight was his saving grace when contending with the big boys upfront .. having to deal with the 90 percent of the snaps..Well being a step quicker

He is ready... they are all ready chomping at the bit to get the season started. He is down to 230 from 245... He has a chip on his shoulder … and he told me... Watch... So far his college career is mirroring his high school career. Freshmen year surprised a great deal of people on the way he carried himself... Sophomore year teams realized he was a threat and game planned against him... Junior year he realized he was the one... and couldn't be stopped. I told him that is what I want to watch. I'm expecting to see a lot more 4-2 Striker this season... with Derek Smith and Romeo Finley on the field... but we will still see a lot of Zack. We will miss Chad, RJ, Ken and Trent up front but we may be the same or even stronger... Every year watching Shaq's teammates leave before and expect a huge fall of... that has taught me the next man will stand... Shaq's Soph to Junior year in High School they lost 4 D1 players and I was like it was good while it lasted... Soph year 8-4, Junior year 12-0...

Upfront on D: G Willis and Nesta are our Dawgs... Ford is our bruiser and Pat will be our tactician. We Ready
Backers: They know the spot light is on them... The Trio is ready for the challenge w/ some young guns that are ready now behind the. We Ready
DBs: Just as much experience if not more than our Backers... Jaquan and Redwine will turn it up two notches... w/ some young studs ready to
to cut up. We Ready

Offense is arguably the most talent we have had in some years... Obvious question marks... who will be the man and will the Oline come out and play....

#can'twait

Thanks for the update. Any thoughts on Gil/Ivey/Rousseau?

He has told me that all the young guys coming in are on a different level … then when they came in... He thinks all the young DBs are extremely hungry and extremely competitive... He said he doesn't know who is going to separate themselves... one day it is 1 guy then the next day its another. He is high on Rousseau thinks he and Garvin a very hard workers and one day will be the best book ends in College Football.

to cut up. We Ready

#can'twait
**** yea !! trump is the man tho dont get it twisted

Advertisement
Appreciate the update! What's your first name? Hate calling you shaq's pops always on the boards man lol

to cut up. We Ready

#can'twait
Great news can’t wait to see how our dline does this year, been saying for a while there will be great production there regardless of who we lost

Advertisement

to cut up. We Ready

#can'twait

Fvck it, Pops got me fired up...........15-0

With all due respect, we say this every July/August.

I do think this group is different. Let’s just hope the results are too.

Advertisement

to cut up. We Ready

#can'twait

Always appreciate hearing some positive vibes, Poppa Shaq, thanks!

Something else I expect.... IMO ...Mike is tired of all the hype Shaq is getting... He is not the type of person to just lie in the shadows of another like Shaq... he is going to Ball Out and Shine and that will be another log on Shaq's fire and Zach will not settle for being that other guy... I expect our LBs will stand and be recognized... and the icing on top is the young studs lying in wait to make their own names.. Steed, BJ and Wilder

Advertisement
Back