Shaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude calls another man on a message board his hero bc he tried to disrespect another poster.

LMFAO!!!!!! You can't make this **** up...no wonder this board is free.

Advertisement
Dude calls another man on a message board his hero bc he tried to disrespect another poster.

LMFAO!!!!!! You can't make this **** up...no wonder this board is free.

TeeTee, your shtick is up. We can all see clear as day that you are an undercover troll just trying to stir up **** on this board.

All of your posts are either challenging other posters to fight, insulting other posters, or claiming that you are a football genius and no one else knows football. And then to top it all off, you select one of our star players and insult him under the guise of 'I want to see him play better and get 100 tackles'. Which is complete bull**** because I want to see ALL of our players play better - not just Shaq. And guess what, given our schemes and the type of teams that we face (pass-heavy teams) a MLB is very unlikely to get 100 tackles in our system. But you know football...

And then you go and insult our star player's father which was totally uncalled for. No self-respecting Cane fan does that no matter how avid of a fan you claim to be.

Bottom line, you are a fraud. Now just get the fvck off the board, please.

Reactions: reg
TeeTee, your shtick is up. We can all see clear as day that you are an undercover troll just trying to stir up **** on this board..

Do any of you losers have a brain worth a ****...this is the same song and dance over & over...Troll this and troll that.

LOL..man chet up.

T
All of your posts are either challenging other posters to fight, insulting other posters, or claiming that you are a football genius and no one else knows football.
You guys have a tendency to write **** you would never say to my face. I simply let them know where to come say that at....it's called arranging meetings man. That's all...you want one? LOL..of course you don't. Go away clown.

T
claiming that you are a football genius and no one else knows football.
No claim...I am that TO YOU and most of you. I don't respect most of yall..I'm here to educate. Learn and stfu.

TAnd then to top it all off, you select one of our star players and insult him under the guise of 'I want to see him play better and get 100 tackles'.

No guise here loser...it's how I truly feel. I gives a fck how you or anyone feel about. You're not going to do anything about it nor change my mind.

Which is complete bull**** because I want to see ALL of our players play better - not just Shaq.

Bc the this thread is about Shaq you village idiot. you'd have a point if I started it or derailed another thread not about Shaq and made it about Shaq. You're just clout chasing, hoping you can suck his dad off. There's *** dudes like you everywhere on message boards...trying to get close to players so you can try & suck them off hoping for a #MeToo moment.

And guess what, given our schemes and the type of teams that we face (pass-heavy teams) a MLB is very unlikely to get 100 tackles in our system. .

Didn't Diaz run the same scheme at Mississi State...how on earth did his 2015 LB's there get 100 plus tackles. LOLOLOLOLOLOL you didn't even know that...you just like running your dyck sucker bc your favorite posters wrote it and you don't have a ******* mind of your own.

But you know football...
Supremely more than you and 99% of the posters here...tell us more why you're so mad.

And then you go and insult our star player's father which was totally uncalled for. No self-respecting Cane fan does that no matter how avid of a fan you claim to be.
Bytch quit making up ****...I didn't disrespect that man once. FOH.

But this is what it comes back to......you're so ready to comb the pubic hairs on the Shaq's dad nut sack that you'll make up anything and attribute it to me. Besides...that's a real grown man. He's not some some whiny bytch who needs someone to take up for him. Go chase clout elsewhere bc you won't get it here.

But you know football...
The only fraud here is you pretending to be some human and not a BOT posting on a message board. FOH

Last edited:
Advertisement
TeeTee, your shtick is up. We can all see clear as day that you are an undercover troll just trying to stir up **** on this board.

All of your posts are either challenging other posters to fight, insulting other posters, or claiming that you are a football genius and no one else knows football. And then to top it all off, you select one of our star players and insult him under the guise of 'I want to see him play better and get 100 tackles'. Which is complete bull**** because I want to see ALL of our players play better - not just Shaq. And guess what, given our schemes and the type of teams that we face (pass-heavy teams) a MLB is very unlikely to get 100 tackles in our system. But you know football...

BINGO

Do any of you losers have a brain worth a ****...this is the same song and dance over & over...Troll this and troll that.

LOL..man chet up.

You guys have a tendency to write **** you would never say to my face. I simply let them know where to come say that at....it's called arranging meetings man. That's all...you want one? LOL..of course you don't. Go away clown.

No claim...I am that TO YOU and most of you. I don't respect most of yall..I'm here to educate. Learn and stfu.

No guise here loser...it's how I truly feel. I gives a fck how you or anyone feel about. You're not going to do anything about it nor change my mind.

Bc the this thread is about Shaq you village idiot. you'd have a point if I started it or derailed another thread not about Shaq and made it about Shaq. You're just clout chasing, hoping you can suck his dad off. There's *** dudes like you everywhere on message boards...trying to get close to players so you can try & suck them off hoping for a #MeToo moment.

Didn't Diaz run the same scheme at Mississi State...how on earth did his LB's there get 100 plus tackles. LOLOLOLOLOLOL you didn't even know that...you just like running your dyck sucker.

Supremely more than you and 99% of the posters here...tell us more why you're so mad.

Bytch quit making up ****...I didn't disrespect that man once. FOH.

But this is what it comes back to......you're so ready to come the pubic hairs on the Shaq's dad nuts that you'll make up anything to say. Besides...that's a real grown man. Some some whiny bytch who needs someone to take up for him. Go chase clout elsewhere bc you won't get it here.

The only fraud here is you pretending to be some human and not a BOT posting on a message board. FOH

LMAO! And you probably Z-snapped after you typed all of this stupid ****, too!

LMAO! And you probably Z-snapped after you typed all of this stupid ****, too!

I am owning you boy.

Tell me how Manny's scheme won't work to have a LB over 100 tackles when he had 2 at Mississippi state do it in 2015.

Advertisement
I am owning you boy.

Tell me how Manny's scheme won't work to have a LB over 100 tackles when he had 2 at Mississippi state do it in 2015.

Oh you mean the junior and senior LB’s Manny had in 2015? Just like you compared Shaq and Pick against what old Canes did in the junior and senior years?

Maybe we can let them have their junior years before comparing them to those guys? Coach. (Lol) Sorry “Award winning coach”

Oh you mean the junior and senior LB’s Manny had in 2015? Just like you compared Shaq and Pick against what old Canes did in the junior and senior years?

Maybe we can let them have their junior years before comparing them to those guys? Coach. (Lol) Sorry “Award winning coach”

LMFAO @ this clown answering a rebuttal that isn't for him and desperately trying to put me in his trick box to change the narrative from what the idiot Sphinx and I are currently debating.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL That don't work over here with your oatmeal brained philosophy.

Well for one go back and watch GT in his freshmen year. He’s also made huge hits and sacks.

Nobody trashes their young talent like the fans on this board. Kosi hasn’t taken the job after his redshirt year so he’s trash. Shaq hasn’t outplayed seniors like Vilma or Dan Morgan as a sophomore so he’s butt too. :moon3:
Or we could be realistic and not just ride kids coat tails because they play for the U, you call it trashing I call it the truth, I bet its not one team scheming for shaq......if the hype around the 3 freshman LB starting for a power 5 school wouldn't have started he would just be a guy...his hype is definitely not from his play....but I'm a hater so OK....

Advertisement
Or we could be realistic and not just ride kids coat tails because they play for the U, you call it trashing I call it the truth, I bet its not one team scheming for shaq......if the hype around the 3 freshman LB starting for a power 5 school wouldn't have started he would just be a guy...his hype is definitely not from his play....but I'm a hater so OK....

A “guy” that will be drafted in the top 3 rounds and be a career starter NFL linebacker. I’d take being that guy...and that’s not riding his coattails, that’s a realistic projection.

I’m the last guy to overrate anybody, but you popped out of nowhere for this pearl...and I’m not saying there isn’t room for improvement. Got anything good to say?

No posts in forever but now this. Hmmmmmm, makes you wonder.

I guess it’s just a matter of definition and perspective. You succeed anywhere in life near that level?

Last edited:
See below...

Definitely taken with a grain of salt Mr. Critic bc there is no way in **** you know he thinks too much without being on the coaching staff or teleporting yourself into his mind.

Like who? Morgan, Vilma, Lewis, Barrow, Webster, Beason...who?

For the record...shaq didn't fall off as a sophomore.

My neegha, do you need a snicka baw? (in my Nigerian voice)

Advertisement

Sure act like he’s a JAG. I’m sure our defenses would have been fine without his 167 tackles, 6 sacks, 2 FR over the last two years. They didn’t need someone to step in and start calling the defense as a freshmen.

LMFAO @ this clown answering a rebuttal that isn't for him and desperately trying to put me in his trick box to change the narrative from what the idiot Sphinx and I are currently debating.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL That don't work over here with your oatmeal brained philosophy.

Great response. Not one number, fact, or anything substantial to explain why it’s okay to compare a sophomores numbers next to our great players in the juniors and senior seasons. Troll.

Normally, I would not take the time to address such ignorance, but since you referenced me, I will take the "when in Rome" type of approach.

First of all, F'uck You,.....is what I would say if I didn't have any decency.

You're a punk *** bytch, is what I would say if I wasn't raised right.

My guess? Your are just searching for someone to say, "job well done" because you reek of insecurity. That's why you had to tell us that you were/are a football coach because no one would have came to that conclusion based on the dumb **** that you constantly spew on this message board. Canesport didn't accept you, so you are embarrassingly and desperately trying to find a home at CIS; hence why you feel the need to attempt to denigrate and insult anyone that disagrees with your stance on any given topic. Responding to some people, sure, but everyone, ...****! That says more about you than them.

I see right through bytch *** maf'uckers like you. Your a fraud, my Man! The sad part, is you know it. However, the good part, is you know it. Now you can correct it.

F'uck you and have a great night.

Disclaimer: All of the statements above are not the viewpoints of CIS poster, Reg! Though true, the statements are only used as an itent to rid society of punk *** bytches!

Amen dude. That guy is geniunely awful

Great response. Not one number, fact, or anything substantial to explain why it’s okay to compare a sophomores numbers next to our great players in the juniors and senior seasons. Troll.

My facts are in this thread but you're a fcking idiot that can't read or comprehend and are too busy trying to win internet points from his daddy and the rest of your merrymen. Again and for the last time. I didn't EVER compare his soph numbers to guys who were juniors and seniors. I wrote that my expectation for him and Pink both for their junior seasons are 100 plus tackles like our previous dynamic duos at LB...you see dumb bytch...that's called projecting..I'm doing that based on how they've played and the standard that was set before them...at the University of Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back