Shaq Still 100% Committed After Visits to Auburn & Florida

ShaqDaddy, get with Pete or DMoney, (writer and owner of the site) as you should be writing a journal of your boy's journey during his senor year as a Cane commit. Should be front page.

Advertisement
Well that was a breath of fresh air. Shaq is one very blessed young man. Thanks for sharing.

ShaqDaddy, get with Pete or DMoney, (writer and owner of the site) as you should be writing a journal of your boy's journey during his senor year as a Cane commit. Should be front page.

I'd go with D$, unless of course ShaqDaddy is looking for some hash tag and taglines.....#listentoMyboy

Advertisement
THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY:

431.gif

Might not be relevant, but pass on to shaq that once you're a cane, we miami fans root for you for life.

Random example: 4 hrs ago I found out my girl is pregnant. If it's a boy, the name is Sean. That's all there is to it.

Hope things work out and shaq sticks with the canes

congratulations on the blessing! we got another member to the cane family on the way

If it's a girl, maybe her name could be Taylor?????

Mia?

Not bad. Gotta run them by my lady
I don't want kids, but if I decide to have any I like the name of Taylor for a girl..

We need every parent to be like you, amazing read GOAT

I think most of the parents of the current 'Canes are like that.

From Tracy's mamma...to Mamma Duke...to Team Bush...to the McDermotts...to the Dorsetts...to the Chickillos

That's one thing I think that AG has prioritized during his time here. A good support system for the kids.

9 times out of 10, you don't have to worry about a kid with supportive parents who aren't mettlesome.

The Figareuos give their condolences

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back