Shaq Still 100% Committed After Visits to Auburn & Florida

Love the post! We need young men like Shaq! Respect his loyalty and honesty. Hope he has a great season!

Advertisement
Thank you sir for the update and I think I speak for all us when I say you've done a tremendous job raising your son and handling his recruitment. Your honesty is a breath of fresh air in the deceitful, ugly world of recruiting.

:stormwarning:

Shaq participated in Dawg Night at UGA on Jul 18th and Auburn Camp on Jul 19th. At UGA Shaq was under the Radar the visit was uneventful with the exeception of Shaq getting a chance to me a old friend of mine and former University of Miami Safety Darrell Fullington (whom was excited about Shaq's commitment to the U)

Darell is a good dude. Coached one of my boys in lil league.

AG tells him he'd be better at 230...MAYBE even 225

Kid IMMEDIATELY gets on his horse and gets down to 227.

If that ain't the definition of a coachable/character kid, I have no idea what is.

Advertisement
Awesome... sounds like you are having a memorable family summer. Great job and thanks for posting.

AG tells him he'd be better at 230...MAYBE even 225

Kid IMMEDIATELY gets on his horse and gets down to 227.

If that ain't the definition of a coachable/character kid, I have no idea what is.

Exactly. It sounds like he is doing everything he can to come in and be a impact player right away.

Advertisement
Is Shaq coming to Uday? It would be a great opportunity for him to bond with many of the other 2016 kids that are attending like Jack Allison, Shavar Manuel etc...

Might not be relevant, but pass on to shaq that once you're a cane, we miami fans root for you for life.

Random example: 4 hrs ago I found out my girl is pregnant. If it's a boy, the name is Sean. That's all there is to it.

Hope things work out and shaq sticks with the canes

Might not be relevant, but pass on to shaq that once you're a cane, we miami fans root for you for life.

Random example: 4 hrs ago I found out my girl is pregnant. If it's a boy, the name is Sean. That's all there is to it.

Hope things work out and shaq sticks with the canes

congratulations on the blessing! we got another member to the cane family on the way

My man, you are amazing. Those two boys are absolutely special in terms of loyalty. Great job to you, your family, and of course Shaq! God Bless!!

Advertisement
OP is one of my favorite posters for obvious reasons and I for one have not been this excited to have a recruit suit up in Orange and Green since Duke 2 years ago. Shaq seems like an absolute stud and I cant wait till he is destroying FSU players left and right for the Canes.

Advertisement
My daughter is in the band at Fleming island. Looking forward to the game against oakleaf to watch shaq play.

I think Shaq's dad has an open invite to just about every tailgate at SLS now. ****, he's welcome to stay at my house!

Advertisement
Back