Shaq Quarterman

There was a play at the end where a Wisconsin OL just leveled him and he landed on his back. I still don’t understand how that happened. Pinckney looked terrible too.

Advertisement
How does the starting middle linebacker have only 6 tackles when the opposing team has 58 carries. 58 mother ******* carries and our MLB has only 6 ******* tackles and only three of them solos.
I was about to **** on this post because of the thread title....then I read your post. Good point. I didn't know he only had 6 tackles. He had a ****** game, didn't know it was that bad

I miss Perryman more and more every year. Dude played in a completely **** system here and none of our current LB corps is even remotely in his league as a college player.

Advertisement
Willis was a huge factor in the running game this year. His command of double teams kept o-linemen off of Shaq. With him gone this will be what our defense will look like in 2019.

Advertisement
51Av1-Kl2SL._SY445_QL70_.jpg

I saw it live in Dallas this year. Bad angles, doesn't anticipate. Our safeties covered a lot of LB issues. We'll see that next year either way.

Hey chill man he’s declaring ... lmao at anyone declaring early even joe Jackson so ******* weak dude tweaks his ankle and is laughing on the sidelines half the game honestly dude will go 2-3rd round because of the dline class

Advertisement
How does the starting middle linebacker have only 6 tackles when the opposing team has 58 carries. 58 mother ******* carries and our MLB has only 6 ******* tackles and only three of them solos.

Wellllll first you have to be in position(not overweight/out of shape). Second you have to wrap your arms around the person not try to run them over....third it would require you to get off a block..... should we keep going or is that enough

Shaq should turn pro....its not going to get any better next year so its best for him. As for Miami, its best for them too.....Dont know who is next in line for MLB but dont think we will lose much

The linebackers have all gotten worse science freshman year. But don’t worry, we promoted two defensive guys already on staff so they’ll continue to develop them!

Advertisement
He's overrated (IMO) too slow, chubby, no muscle tone lol. He speaks well tho

he like everyone else was terrible yesterday, overran several plays and just straight got his **** pushed in on others

least of our concerns!!! Richt has his offense going maybe we see another defense. I'm not will to point out any players with this guy coaching style.

Advertisement
Back