Shaq Quarterman One on One Gifs

Advertisement
Well if the next coach is who I think I it will be my brother will be a coach at Da u. Fingers crossed.

Is James your brother...He lives near me and he trains alot of kids on our team his wife nephew his nephew too is our QB... He knows his ****... i want him to show me some speed drills for Shaq

My nephew is like the fastest 9 year old in America and his sister is 11 and she faster than him he's 9 and runs a 12 sec hundred............. He's coaching his track team still..............yes that's my brother he told me he knew shaq I can have him call you just pm me.

this is the reason you has to offer everyone

You offer everyone you will discourage someone. What this is ... is a reason not to believe or mis interpret everything you see printed...Shaq was repeating everything i've being saying.... his heart is in Miami...i want to make certain that his head is there also..Here is something to interpret we are spending half a day at UF Saturday...and half of the following week at UM. Are we loyal to the current staff...yes they are the keepers of the gate ... Shaq commitment is to the University of Miami...If the keys to UM are passed on to another staff i just HOPE its to someone who we can put our trust in and they want Shaq as much as Shaq wants UM

Well if the next coach is who I think I it will be my brother will be a coach at Da u. Fingers crossed.

Is James your brother...He lives near me and he trains alot of kids on our team his wife nephew his nephew too is our QB... He knows his ****... i want him to show me some speed drills for Shaq

My nephew is like the fastest 9 year old in America and his sister is 11 and she faster than him he's 9 and runs a 12 sec hundred............. He's coaching his track team still..............yes that's my brother he told me he knew shaq I can have him call you just pm me.
Will do...I talk with Lorenzo all the time...and you niece and nephew works out harder than our football players...we work out on the same field and i teased Shaq one day saying they are putting in more work than we are...That same day your brother came over and introduce himself... As a matter of fact Lorenzo gave me your brothers number i will give a call...not trying to be funny but Shaq will get a better workiout with your neice and nephew rather than with me...you can watch James for five minutes and see he knows what he is doing and passionate about it

Advertisement

You offer everyone you will discourage someone. What this is ... is a reason not to believe or mis interpret everything you see printed...Shaq was repeating everything i've being saying.... his heart is in Miami...i want to make certain that his head is there also..Here is something to interpret we are spending half a day at UF Saturday...and half of the following week at UM. Are we loyal to the current staff...yes they are the keepers of the gate ... Shaq commitment is to the University of Miami...If the keys to UM are passed on to another staff i just HOPE its to someone who we can put our trust in and they want Shaq as much as Shaq wants UM

Im assuming u just have this quote saved on ur desktop and just copy and paste it any time someone asks wether Shaq is committed to the school or coaches and whether he'd stick if the coaches are fired.
i mean you only get asked that a few times per thread. Cant just assume everyone has seen you respond to that question before though i guess...

Will do...I talk with Lorenzo all the time...and you niece and nephew works out harder than our football players...we work out on the same field and i teased Shaq one day saying they are putting in more work than we are...That same day your brother came over and introduce himself... As a matter of fact Lorenzo gave me your brothers number i will give a call...not trying to be funny but Shaq will get a better workiout with your neice and nephew rather than with me...you can watch James for five minutes and see he knows what he is doing and passionate about it

Ok just let me know if you can get in touch with him he just changed his number. JJ training Corey he took him from 275 max bench to over 400 in like 6 months. I texted him let me know if you need help........... btw man y'all have got to let Jordan throw the ball more so he can get some film

Im assuming u just have this quote saved on ur desktop and just copy and paste it any time someone asks wether Shaq is committed to the school or coaches and whether he'd stick if the coaches are fired.
i mean you only get asked that a few times per thread. Cant just assume everyone has seen you respond to that question before though i guess...

Man Mr quarterman live your life your son has to make a business decision. If that's um great if not then God bless you and your family. Wish you all nothing but the best you've been nothing but loyal if "THEY" really cared about turning things around then they wouldn't be in the position they're in.

Ok just let me know if you can get in touch with him he just changed his number. JJ training Corey he took him from 275 max bench to over 400 in like 6 months. I texted him let me know if you need help........... btw man y'all have got to let Jordan throw the ball more so he can get some film
I agree...

Advertisement
Nobody is committed until NSD...There is always a possibility to flip ....Shaq included... But I'm here to tell yah Shaq is Miami's to lose... If Miami went 6-7 that still would not rattle Shaq's commitment...The problem would be if the BOT decided to replace the current staff with someone we don't get the warm and fuzzy with ...no track record ...he could flip... Shaq will visit UF Auburn Alabama and would like to see LSU Michigan and Ohio State ....again recruiting is open until NSD..We will go to UF Saturday and be in Miami next Wed Thur Fri and Saturday. This a decision that he will have to live with..I'm here to help...and try not to influence with any bias...he is getting all these Cane gifts...I tell him somebody will be wearing it regardless....

9fe6275151e209996aeddd9038163440.500x379x1.jpg

RIP Prop Joe Stewart..

Marlo was a dirty dude..

played the game how you suppose to....CUTTHROAT

Nobody is committed until NSD...There is always a possibility to flip ....Shaq included... But I'm here to tell yah Shaq is Miami's to lose... If Miami went 6-7 that still would not rattle Shaq's commitment...The problem would be if the BOT decided to replace the current staff with someone we don't get the warm and fuzzy with ...no track record ...he could flip... Shaq will visit UF Auburn Alabama and would like to see LSU Michigan and Ohio State ....again recruiting is open until NSD..We will go to UF Saturday and be in Miami next Wed Thur Fri and Saturday. This a decision that he will have to live with..I'm here to help...and try not to influence with any bias...he is getting all these Cane gifts...I tell him somebody will be wearing it regardless....

9fe6275151e209996aeddd9038163440.500x379x1.jpg

RIP Prop Joe Stewart..

Marlo was a dirty dude..

played the game how you suppose to....CUTTHROAT

Marlo was new school.......the old school gangsters had honor among thieves..

Advertisement
He did not. One quick step outside he lunged and wasn't patient, and Shaq beat inside with a swim move. Rather let him beat him outside, longer path.
I do like his hand placement.
That drill is made for the blocker to lose by the way.

He did not. One quick step outside he lunged and wasn't patient, and Shaq beat inside with a swim move. Rather let him beat him outside, longer path.

Shaq was only 1 yard beyond the LOS at 3 seconds...3 seconds is an ETERNITY in Pass-Pro. Once that kid got His hands on Shaq's hips, it was a wrap. Besides that, Shaq won His 1 on 1s in the other videos I saw.

Well ****. We need to get JJ on this staff if he is working little kids like that!

Btw, the one thing that people forget that Butch did wrong was putting all that weight on JJ. He was a speed demon in HS and in his first few years at UM. He put on that weight (good weight mind you) and lost that 5th gear. Smh.

Advertisement

Shaq was only 1 yard beyond the LOS at 3 seconds...3 seconds is an ETERNITY in Pass-Pro. Once that kid got His hands on Shaq's hips, it was a wrap. Besides that, Shaq won His 1 on 1s in the other videos I saw.

I'm not going to argue , but if that's a win for you, I certainly wouldn't want be the QB in your offense. I get the timing thing, but he got pressure inside, and especially at the age they are, you think a high school or college QB won't have happy feet seeing that right in front of them? Think again.

Benching 275 out of college???!?!???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back