Shaq Quarterman One on One Gifs

Shaq it was a pleasure my good man. But if you're hinging your staying or leaving on us having a good season lol. Lol omg big lol you may as well just open your recruitment now and save yourself sometime. We will probably not win more than 3 or 4 games this year.

Well, lets be fair here, very few kids want to jump on a sinking ship. He isn't stupid. He knows if we have a bad season, Golden is gone. Which means we don't have a coach and recruits wont know where they stand with the new staff. He didn't say he would jump ship to another school, just that he would decommit. If this staff gets fired, expect the entire class to decommit until a new coach is announced.

If its Butch or Chud, I fully expect for 90% of the guys to jump back on including Shaq.

Good thing is, any new coach with half a brain would at least retain Baez, Beard, Ice, and Hurlie to keep half the class intact.

Guys like LScott and JColey would look for greener pastures at other big time programs. The others would be looking for jobs as HS Coaches in the Northeast.

Last thing, Shaq could have been misquoted or led into these comments. I would be anxious to hear what his pops has to say about this interview.

Advertisement
9d2fb44d7a3a7d76a987868d4d15f7c92dae9df86d0b635424b6670919d0ac13.jpg

Nobody is committed until NSD...There is always a possibility to flip ....Shaq included... But I'm here to tell yah Shaq is Miami's to lose... If Miami went 6-7 that still would not rattle Shaq's commitment...The problem would be if the BOT decided to replace the current staff with someone we don't get the warm and fuzzy with ...no track record ...he could flip... Shaq will visit UF Auburn Alabama and would like to see LSU Michigan and Ohio State ....again recruiting is open until NSD..We will go to UF Saturday and be in Miami next Wed Thur Fri and Saturday. This a decision that he will have to live with..I'm here to help...and try not to influence with any bias...he is getting all these Cane gifts...I tell him somebody will be wearing it regardless....

We may need 8 - 10 games to keep Swag16 intact....not to keep 3 the Hardway...Shaq Zach and Mike...they are on board...

Nobody is committed until NSD...There is always a possibility to flip ....Shaq included... But I'm here to tell yah Shaq is Miami's to lose... If Miami went 6-7 that still would not rattle Shaq's commitment...The problem would be if the BOT decided to replace the current staff with someone we don't get the warm and fuzzy with ...no track record ...he could flip... Shaq will visit UF Auburn Alabama and would like to see LSU Michigan and Ohio State ....again recruiting is open until NSD..We will go to UF Saturday and be in Miami next Wed Thur Fri and Saturday. This a decision that he will have to live with..I'm here to help...and try not to influence with any bias...he is getting all these Cane gifts...I tell him somebody will be wearing it regardless....

He gone....

I kid I kid.........

Seriously just a joke u soft shouldered b----s

Advertisement

He gone....

I kid I kid.........

Seriously just a joke u soft shouldered b----s

Lol...

9fe6275151e209996aeddd9038163440.500x379x1.jpg

RIP Prop Joe Stewart..

Advertisement

RIP Prop Joe Stewart..

Marlo was a dirty dude..

Man this staff ant gone make it to January you know that, this staff has to win the coastal and beat FSU in order to keep there jobs.

Advertisement
Well if the next coach is who I think I it will be my brother will be a coach at Da u. Fingers crossed.

Is James your brother...He lives near me and he trains alot of kids on our team his wife nephew his nephew too is our QB... He knows his ****... i want him to show me some speed drills for Shaq

Advertisement
This is all lining up very predictably. Family member is vocal about concerns for the numbers being recruited and reaffirms that recruiting is open, recruit says in effect win and I will come. There is seemingly some sort of loyalty to a coach that is dead in the water, team is coming off of a losing season and lost a ton of talent.

I can't blame poppa shaq for handling this how he does, its different as a parent.

He Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who taught him that swim move? It's literally perfect.
His HS coaches its part of their daily routine and he has a little workout he does every night that ends with me trying to get a good hold on him and him freeing himself then swim past...but his getting stronger and i'm getting old.. I'm gonna need a stunt double soon are he is going to brake my arms or ribs

Advertisement
Back