Shaq Quarterman One on One Gifs

He's gonna dominate like the other SHAQ I know....

shaqq.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
know its been stated before..but............
Got **** dude is QUICK.....

In pass rush drills seemed unblockable...and itw as just straight speed moves...him in abull riush would of killed those poor kids....

This kid if he can get the plabook down and E.E. will see the field EARLY at um....**** his boy OWENS saw it nuff last year and likely explodes this year for us. Shaq seems more ready than him....and im HIGH on the OWENS bandwagon

Advertisement
Lol if we lose this kid none of our commits are safe.. 95 % I could live with that but if he wants to flip let him go we don't really need nobody on the fence we need alpha dogs that's all I got to say about that.

Lol if we lose this kid none of our commits are safe.. 95 % I could live with that but if he wants to flip let him go we don't really need nobody on the fence we need alpha dogs that's all I got to say about that.

You are a dumbass.

Advertisement
Shaq it was a pleasure my good man. But if you're hinging your staying or leaving on us having a good season lol. Lol omg big lol you may as well just open your recruitment now and save yourself sometime. We will probably not win more than 3 or 4 games this year.

As much time as his Pops spends on this site, his decommitment would be an all-timer, the meltdown would be epic.

SMH, yet i got negged like x50 times for saying "stick a fork in me" when Shaq's dad stated a motivational speech pertaining to the state of this program and i followed up with "Great, homeboy is decomitting" smh..

Listen, we play competitive ball, recruits will come plain and simple.

Fly that f*cking banner doe!

Advertisement
Back