Shaq needs to be taken out on 3rd downs

Shaq has regressed so much. We all just knew that Shaq was going to be, at least, a 2nd team All American by the time he left here. Not sure what happened; but I’ll tell u, I wouldn’t be surprised if his NFL career be better than his career here.
I think shaq was just a high floor, low ceiling guy. People keep saying he has regressed but the truth is he hasn't. He just hasn't gotten much better.

His freshmen year gets talked about because he was judged different based on being a freshmen. His numbers have been the same basically every year. He had 12 tackles today which would give him 63. He might actually post a career high in tackles.

Screenshot_2019-10-27-00-29-45-1.png

Advertisement
Doesn’t it get exhausting being a total douche on here day after day?

You know absolutely nothing about this kid, who’s never once waivered in his commitment and you do nothing but **** on him like a pathetic little maggot.
Not a douche all the time i like some kids like Chaney Cave Rivers etc......during the season I seem like a douche cause of the direction my beloved team is headed. If there is a recruit I dont like ill say it...im not sheep man I dont think every kid coming will be good like others. People just get upset that im honest af...yet my honesty is opinions as well and never always right. Flagg could be a baller but i dont see it at all i have never been so sure about a prospect being a jag like Shaqs friend who went to USF i tbought he sucked and glad he never came here. And guess what? He sucks

I think shaq was just a high floor, low ceiling guy. People keep saying he has regressed but the truth is he hasn't. He just hasn't gotten much better.

His freshmen year gets talked about because he was judged different based on being a freshmen. His numbers have been the same basically every year. He had 12 tackles today which would give him 63. He might actually post a career high in tackles.

View attachment 100398

Here’s y I said he’s regressed;

1. tackles have decreased every year.

2. he’s been out of position often

3. his instincts have been completely non existent and getting worst each yr.

4. Limited to no impact plays yr to yr.

So the question is did he hit ceiling in 2016, or has he regressed? U’re supposed to improve yr to yr as u become more comfortable in the S&C or defensive philosophies.

Advertisement
Not a douche all the time i like some kids like Chaney Cave Rivers etc......during the season I seem like a douche cause of the direction my beloved team is headed. If there is a recruit I dont like ill say it...im not sheep man I dont think every kid coming will be good like others. People just get upset that im honest af...yet my honesty is opinions as well and never always right. Flagg could be a baller but i dont see it at all i have never been so sure about a prospect being a jag like Shaqs friend who went to USF i tbought he sucked and glad he never came here. And guess what? He sucks
Haven’t you admitted you don’t watch other teams around the nation? I know you definitely don’t watch USF being from up north. How would you know he sucks? And before you reply, remember Roberts has more ints then anyone on our roster

He is a prototypical two down linebacker.. We need somebody with more speed in there. He's a cane through and through but the coaches arent putting him in the best positions to succeed. He is not a sideline to sideline LB, He is an in the box thumper. I know he has the senior leadership and everything but it was cringeworthy watching him try to run down Pittsburgh QB today

thumper?! Who you seem em thump?! 🧐

Haven’t you admitted you don’t watch other teams around the nation? I know you definitely don’t watch USF being from up north. How would you know he sucks? And before you reply, remember Roberts has more ints then anyone on our roster

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Advertisement
There was this one play where the Pitt Qb hikes the ball and He is still in the middle flat footed without moving his feet. 😂😂

Advertisement
I have seen USF games Nick Roberts wasnt old UM caliber. Maybe now hes TNM caliber but my standards are pretty high for UM. I do watch other teams play sometimes I dont watch the whole games cause I get sick that UM doesnt have SEC type talent/coaching

Advertisement

So the question is did he hit ceiling in 2016, or has he regressed? U’re supposed to improve yr to yr as u become more comfortable in the S&C or defensive philosophies.
I hope we get better DT play the rest of the season. This will lessen the problems with the LBs, esp MLB

I think he just hit his ceiling. He is basically the same guy he was his freshmen year.

Advertisement
Back