Shaq needs to be taken out on 3rd downs

Advertisement
we’ve had a couple since, Sean Spence sticks out to me, but I agree, the roster should be loaded with those kids
From what I’ve seen, Jennings and Brooks fly around the field. McCloud looked really good out there too today. Just gotta wait a year wooooo

He is a prototypical two down linebacker.. We need somebody with more speed in there. He's a cane through and through but the coaches arent putting him in the best positions to succeed. He is not a sideline to sideline LB, He is an in the box thumper. I know he has the senior leadership and everything but it was cringeworthy watching him try to run down Pittsburgh QB today
Shaq is never coming out so get it out your brain.

Advertisement
He is a prototypical two down linebacker.. We need somebody with more speed in there. He's a cane through and through but the coaches arent putting him in the best positions to succeed. He is not a sideline to sideline LB, He is an in the box thumper. I know he has the senior leadership and everything but it was cringeworthy watching him try to run down Pittsburgh QB today
No doubt, he's got Old scholl MLB written all over him. He has no chance in the NFL with his slow ***

Love him, but he just does have the good for today's game

Unfortunately we don't have anyone to replace him (they won't let Brooks play).

He's unbelievably slow. Forget 'in the box thumper', he had a Pocket QB obliterating angles on him today.

I hope he got his degree because he's not playing at the next level, regardless of all the media hype he gets (48 starts!).

Nobody is giving him hype except CIS porsters and local reporters who are just lazy

I wonder who's fault it is we dont have anyone to replace...........dIAZ?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Read the thread title...

The rest

giphy-36.gif

Who you putting in his spot?

Advertisement
Shaq has regressed so much. We all just knew that Shaq was going to be, at least, a 2nd team All American by the time he left here. Not sure what happened; but I’ll tell u, I wouldn’t be surprised if his NFL career be better than his career here.

shaq is a liability out there, period. Not knocking him. But he is too slow and does not have the instincts needed to play MLB. In a traditional 4-3 maybe WLB but thats not what we run. Every game he gets beat to the edge by RBs and also consistently takes poor angles, which is shocking considering it is year 4 and he still doesnt have himself calibrated in terms of his speed vs his opponents’.

if brooks and huff can bring more athleticism combined with out d line continuing to prosper, i think our D is going to be much better next yr. bolden, carter, and hall have flashed potential. We need to put bandy back in the slot OR try him at striker. He is not a boundary CB in my opinion.

Well Flagg will take over for laziness title when he gets here in sure there is a helmet sticker for it

Doesn’t it get exhausting being a total douche on here day after day?

You know absolutely nothing about this kid, who’s never once waivered in his commitment and you do nothing but **** on him like a pathetic little maggot.

Advertisement
Back