Shaq Is Enjoying Media Day

Advertisement
Loved his confidence and demeanor this morning on the radio. Congrats to you again sir.

Shaq has a great personality and an easy confidence about him. Great job Mr. Q! I'm sure you are a very proud father. The first game can't get here soon enough. It's gonna be a fun season.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
UknowWhat…. Anything you can share on how the QBs are looking? your take on how it will play out?

Advertisement
Shaq just gets it, uknowwhat, you have done a phenomenal job raising Shaq as a football player and an even better person.

UknowWhat…. Anything you can share on how the QBs are looking? your take on how it will play out?
Shaq says they all have their moments in 7 on 7... and Nkosi is performing alot better than he expected... What he was expecting was Perry coming in new and not knowing where to go... and it has been just the opposite... its like he has been there for sometimes... I ask early on who will be the started he was certain it would be one of the upper clasmen .. now his opionion is he would not be surprised if its Perry...but he needs to see him in pads before 100 percent certainty

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Shaq says they all have their moments in 7 on 7... and Nkosi is performing alot better than he expected... What he was expecting was Perry coming in new and not knowing where to go... and it has been just the opposite... its like he has been there for sometimes... I ask early on who will be the started he was certain it would be one of the upper clasmen .. now his opionion is he would not be surprised if its Perry...but he needs to see him in pads before 100 percent certainty

Glad to hear about Perry. I'm skeptical of a freshman QB, but if he can do the job that would be the best thing going forward.

Shaq currently is and will continue to be a great ambassador for the University

I wish him a very long and successful career

Reminds me a lot of Vilma

That's the best response I could have hoped for. Thank you

Advertisement
Wonder if Shaq has considered dating the Njoku sister. And, later having 12-15 sons.

I was just in Oakleaf the other day. There's a few more beasts coming out of that high school. I remember when Shaq committed to Miami, everybody around OP said he'll flip. It's so cool to see him leading the defense. I know your proud man!

Heard Shaq on QAM...first class young man! I believe he was going to work on his initial explosion during the off season, how has that gone? Great to have you back on the site

Advertisement
Back