Shaq Is Enjoying Media Day

Advertisement
When I got home the first thing I did was get on-line to see my boys on Media Day.... I have been watching the Media Days all week and I have to say... as a UM Fan... I felt disrespected for the lack of Media Coverage for the University of Miami. During the SEC Media days there was standing room only... But that's ok... RespecK is earned..

When I got home the first thing I did was get on-line to see my boys on Media Day.... I have been watching the Media Days all week and I have to say... as a UM Fan... I felt disrespected for the lack of Media Coverage for the University of Miami. During the SEC Media days there was standing room only... But that's ok... RespecK is earned..

That's because ESPN sends the house for the SEC days. Jimbo said yesterday that the ACC is the premier conference for football and they tweeted from the Sportcenter account "that's a bold statement Jimbo"

Advertisement

I feel like when the ACC network starts there will be more coverage. Also a lot more smaller outlets cover the SEC compared to the ACC.

Wonder if Shaq has considered dating the Njoku sister. And, later having 12-15 sons.

tumblr_m37go7mT0Z1r9rjs4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

No doubt your seed will have plenty to do with that.

UknowWhat…. Anything you can share on how the QBs are looking? your take on how it will play out?
Shaq says they all have their moments in 7 on 7... and Nkosi is performing alot better than he expected... What he was expecting was Perry coming in new and not knowing where to go... and it has been just the opposite... its like he has been there for sometimes... I ask early on who will be the started he was certain it would be one of the upper clasmen .. now his opionion is he would not be surprised if its Perry...but he needs to see him in pads before 100 percent certainty

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

kosi da god just saying...........told these dudes on here

Advertisement
I Dwins... I was telling him that from the jump... He was reluctant because he knew he was going from 6'3 260 pound OT in High School to 6'6 340lbs OT in College... He was thinking he needed the size and strength... And I understood his positions... but my positions if you get big enough to handle a 6'6 340 pound tackle... then your hand will be in the dirt.... Get lighter faster... and you only see those dudes is when you blast right pass them... Another argument I posed was look at the LBs at the next level... they are all 6'1 - 6'3 averaging 235 pounds... that is not a coincident... from time to time he is gonna have use his hat and hands... being in the middle its unavoidable ... but a step quicker is better than 20lbs of strength or weight.

Last edited:
Shaq currently is and will continue to be a great ambassador for the University

I wish him a very long and successful career

Reminds me a lot of Vilma

I agree. Living here in Tampa, he reminds me of another great football player, community serviceman and businessman, Derrick Brooks. I would say Shaq has better charisma and personality though.

You da man papa shaq....ready to watch your boy ball out this year....100 tackles - 100%

Advertisement
Back