Shaq Is All In

Advertisement
Everyone loves all the greats, but the guys like Duke Johnson who don't play a lot of recruiting games, anchor a class in the face of turmoil, and then do big things on the field are the true giants of the program.

This is my hope for Mark Walton and then, later, Shaq. Leaders who show their stuff on the field...in Miami

I showed my dad a pic of Shaq from the Spring Game (he doesn't follow recruiting) and asked him how old he was. My dad said "26". LOL
His big thing now is he can get into R rates movies on his own....

LOL... We often forget that these guys who stand above 6 ft, and weight over 200 lbs look like men, but are still boys. I have to remind myself to re-evaluate the way in which I critique college players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love it! You probably addressed this earlier in other threads but what's the reaction within your (and Shaq's) social circle? I know we're making some long overdue inroads in your neck of Florida but it ain't exactly Cane Country yet. You and Shaq have friends in your ears at all pushing for another school? From the way you handle yourself here I don't see anyone influencing Shaq's decision with peer pressure but was just wondering if it's been intense at all in your community?

Love it! You probably addressed this earlier in other threads but what's the reaction within your (and Shaq's) social circle? I know we're making some long overdue inroads in your neck of Florida but it ain't exactly Cane Country yet. You and Shaq have friends in your ears at all pushing for another school? From the way you handle yourself here I don't see anyone influencing Shaq's decision with peer pressure but was just wondering if it's been intense at all in your community?
Two of Shaq's HS coaches are Gator Alum...one of his Jr HS coaches is Gator Alum...one of his Pop Warner coaches is Gator Alum all season ticket holders all have mentioned the Gators...but all respect his decision and very proud of his accomplishment.but we are definitely deep in Gator Country

Two of Shaq's HS coaches are Gator Alum...one of his Jr HS coaches is Gator Alum...one of his Pop Warner coaches is Gator Alum all season ticket holders all have mentioned the Gators...but all respect his decision and very proud of his accomplishment.but we are definitely deep in Gator Country

Get out while you can!!

I asked Shaq how he liked the visit to UM last week... he loved it... he said i have 9 months to go and its official... I'm All In

I met your son at the spring game, very respectful and well spoken young man, great job.

Can't wait to see him in orange and green!

Not gonna lie, he would look good rocking that #52 in the middle...

Advertisement
adidas_is_all_in_1.jpg

I have said it before but worth saying again. Cannot wait to see your son run through the smoke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back