Shaq Is All In

UknowWhat

Senior
I asked Shaq how he liked the visit to UM last week... he loved it... he said i have 9 months to go and its official... I'm All In

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone loves all the greats, but the guys like Duke Johnson who don't play a lot of recruiting games, anchor a class in the face of turmoil, and then do big things on the field are the true giants of the program.

I asked Shaq how he liked the visit to UM last week... he loved it... he said i have 9 months to go and its official... I'm All In

Here's to a great and more importantly, a healthy Senior year. Can't wait for him to wear the Orange and Green!

Advertisement

One thing I would suggest is that Shaq reach out to some of the 2016 DT's Miami's recruiting an try an get the big boys on board, because unfortunately Coach Melvin is not known for being a strong recruiter so if we want some quality DT's/NT's in this class it will have to be a collaborative effort on everyone's part to show the big boy's some serious Cane's love.

Go Canes

Awesome that he is committed to the school, the history, the program and not the HC!

I know you guys have fam at Mainland HS, are you guys trying to get those guys at UM?

Advertisement
Thas wasup good to hear this about Shaq cant wait till he suits up for miami and have a good senior yr #SWAG16

I saw Shaq at the spring game but was not positive that it was him. He looks like a fully grown man not just from a physical stand point but the way he carries himself as well. I am very excited for him to become a Cane and hope we can bring in more young guys like him.

I showed my dad a pic of Shaq from the Spring Game (he doesn't follow recruiting) and asked him how old he was. My dad said "26". LOL

Advertisement
Great to hear. Best of luck to him this year.

I see this kid making a huge impact the day he steps on campus.

Yeah we are wanting to reach out to Norton since he is right here in our back yard

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back