Shannon Dawson

Advertisement
Look, this guy knew the decision was risky. He face never lied.

I always respect a person that talks the talk and walks the walk.

I'm going to go all super hyperbolic but what the **** else would you want an AC to do? Fold, play safe, coker t. Pat nix with no sticks????? Love me some Dawson

Know this, you got an inch of good currency with me. But I'll put a super super double secret stop loss on that mellon farmer.

20230910_022242.jpg

Mood

Advertisement
The play design for the George TD inside the 10 off that play action was **** AF.
Yes. Just rewatched it. What a great call. Had the whole aTm going to their left, while George stopped his motion that way and snuck back out to his left. Nobody near him.

I could be wrong but we had the ball from within the five twice. Both times we scored on a second down passing play. Last year we would’ve tried to force it up the gut 4x only for a TOD.

What a difference competent coordinators can make. It showed today big time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rewatching the game and on our first TD drive, Parrish breaks a nice run on 2nd and 7 from the 14 yard line setting up 1st and goal.

That leads to the east Colby Young walk in TD catch.

But look at who set the lead block for Parrish on that run! True freshmen Mark Fletcher. What an absolute stud. Monster pickup.

IMG_0030.png

Advertisement
Also, A&M tackled like absolute dog****. Wanted no part of our guys. We were manhandling them all day.
I told my friend that’s a Nole we beat them up. It’s like them Alabama teams that beat you and then the next week you struggle cause you are so sore from the loss

This right here man. So many of us in the game thread instantly knew that was the best inside the red zone play call we've seen in YEARS. We've been like a battered housewife with the OCs around here lol, can you imagine Enos or Gattis there? 🤢
As soon as I read your post this ad came up. Gattis don’t you bring yo *** back round here

Attachments

• IMG_0592.png
    IMG_0592.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Back