Shannon Dawson

WeBallinBoyz

Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy
Premium
Tons of praise all around tonight. But Mr. Dawson…absolutely **** of a game. That third and 7 bomb to ice it at the end…that takes BALLS MAN. ABSOLUTE COJONES.

Incredible playcalling. Hats off all around, but felt he deserved a ton of praise for making TVD and our WRs live up to their potential.

Also - Canes fans: we didn’t pack the Rock quite fully, but **** we were loud af. Kudos.

Now keep showing up. This feels amazing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
i think that everyone who was worried about mario making dawson run a "stone age" offense can safely put that to bed. (personally i think the narrative around mario and offense has been a stupid one all along, but i digress...) we didn't actually run the ball particularly well today, so you know what we did instead? we slung the **** thing all over the field. we threw a bomb for the dagger, ffs.

Advertisement
Guidry called a **** of game too. Those corner and safety blitzes he was dialing up were money every time!!
I think people will see the stats and be concerned, and yet I fully agree with you. I thought we were very good. 2H was tough up front with Deen and Mesidor out, Kelly banged up and eventually left the game, kiko banged up, etc. Proud effort.

1H they gave up 3 points.

Advertisement
Tons of praise all around tonight. But Mr. Dawson…absolutely **** of a game. That third and 7 bomb to ice it at the end…that takes BALLS MAN. ABSOLUTE COJONES.

Incredible playcalling. Hats off all around, but felt he deserved a ton of praise for making TVD and our WRs live up to their potential.

Also - Canes fans: we didn’t pack the Rock quite fully, but **** we were loud af. Kudos.

Now keep showing up. This feels amazing.
This **** happens when you have an NFL QB.
TVD has the good but he's systematic...as in a system that actually works.

I think he showed us again why he's our guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only negative as far as coaching from this game was Mario’s timeout usage. In a closer game stuff like this matters and it was worse in last year’s AM game.

Two examples:
We came out of a timeout with 13 guys on the field.
Also on the drive before the 2nd half was over, we scored but we worked with 0 timeouts in that drive. There was definitely time out mismanagement.

Advertisement
Back