Shannon Dawson

"DaWsOn NeVeR cAlLeD pLaYs AnD hE sUcKeD wHeN hE dId!1!1!"

GIF by UFC
Did you see Houston tonight. Last I checked they were down 28-7...to Rice going into the 4th quarter. Wonder if they miss him now.

Advertisement
Big big props to Guidry and Dawson for today’s well rounded performance. Both sides of the ball looked vastly improved over last year and that is encouraging to see.

Could nitpick a few areas of concern, but that would be unnecessary. We got the W and it was much needed to show the world that we are headed in the right direction.

Really proud of our OL. TVD had all **** day to go through his progressions and make his throws.

Great day to be a Cane!

Advertisement
We pass blocked well. The protection. Wow. Some of our OL just earned some money. Scouts going to go the film against the TAMU future NFL defensive lineman and be impressed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven't read many threads but how freakin nice was it to not see any check w/ me for the entire play clock over and over and over...

No giving the opponent defense breathers while the coordinator double and triple second guesses himself. When we had the delay of game near their goal line in the second half, Guidry told his guys to relax, no big deal and called the next play w/in seconds.
Facts and he allowed tvd to check into something else if he wanted to, i think he did on that td to jacolby late in the game

Advertisement
I was worried based on our basic offense last week and my preference for us just running our schemes but very happy with what I saw today. One step ahead of our opponents

His Houston tape showed a high-octane passing game that was qb-friendly.

I saw this coming. What I didn’t realize is how much red-zone and short-yardage creativity he had. TVD is better than Toon. I think we are just getting started on offense.

We gonna **** round and flip Jeremiah Smith if we stay the course.

Advertisement
Back