Shannon Dawson is the New OC/QB Coach

View as article
Advertisement
And several folks ran with the narrative that Gus Malthzan ran him out of Auburn after he allegedly took play-calling duties from him.
Yall remember this?
A frigging men. Don't remember yelling at him with some of those stupid play calls up the middle.

Lashlee's offense needed a mobile QB to unlock the run game. King was his ideal QB, which is probably why he recruited Jacurri too

It was also a horrible OL.

Look at what happened to the running game under Gattis.

Lashlee used the spread and tempo and RPO to mitigate how bad the OL was.

And it worked to the extent a system can mask it. And then talent has to do the rest.

Advertisement
Also where them apologies about Cristobal married to a bro style offense. Told it was cap and i had no inside information. Even Feldman repeated that. Why would he be interviewing air raid man? Some of yall really dont think without anger
Great post. The negative Nellie's cracked me up with the negative Oc posts about too conservative, stick this one!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would anyone want the 49ers WR coach who was handpicked by literally one of the smartest minds in offensive football Kyle Shanahan to take a lateral move to college? Hmm idk

Your WR coach doesn’t need to be a smart mind. Save for the OC and maybe the OL.

If we can’t reach WRs the 5 plays that make up an Air Raid, one of which is “everybody just run straight as far and fast you can,” something is seriously wrong.

WR coach needs to be a stud recruiter.

So I ask: has Hankerson every recruited?

Last edited:
Your WR coach doesn’t need to be a smart mind. Save for the OC and maybe the OL.

If we can’t reach WRs the 5 plays that make up an Air Read, one of which is “everybody just run straight as far and fast you can,” something is seriously wrong.

WR coach needs to be a stud recruiter.

So I ask: has Hankerson every recruited?
He's a 34 year old former NFL WR from South Florida who would be making a lateral move from the NFL to college, recruiting will be easy for him and he was a college WR coach before. Ohio State did a similar move with Brian Hartline except Hankerson has more experience

Advertisement
Back