Shalala dinner w/ students

Advertisement
So tired of the same ole stadium talk BS... Unless something 'truly' happens then all of this means nothing. They play as Sun Life now.. get it over and deal with it period..

Advertisement
Yeah. Sun Life just spent a huge pile of cash on renovations and they are going to let one of their major tenants out of their lease.

Makes sense.

Shalala had a dinner with a bunch of students, mostly freshmen, last night and told them that we are in talks to get in with Beckham and his stadium. The way people took her words, they believe the move will happen.

I do not believe it will happen

"...in talks to get in with Beckham and his stadium."

"No Senator, since I took over the Clinton Foundation, I have seen no records of foreign donations"

Practice, Practice, Practice...

Advertisement
Ah...the OB memories good and bad...I'd watch the Canes play at a high school stadium. This is like an arguement trying to decide to watch the hallmark channel or lifetime channel. While serving our country, I had to deploy to some crappy places, but the people made the atmosphere and helped make some of my best assignments.

If true, it wreaks of donna's last ditch effort to salvage her tarnished legacy at UM. Fund raising aside, I don't think history will be kind to donna's reign of terror over the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Do the upgrades of SunLife Stadium make our leaving SunLife Stadium more or less urgent or immediate?
The stadium we play in is about to be one of the nicest in the country. I can see why we're in a hurry to get out of that long lease.

Are you ****ing serious with this bull****?

Jesus.

I'm going to repeat...how many screen names are we going to allow these ******* retards to make each?

If I have to sit here and explain to you everything that is wrong with the concept of the University of Miami playing at that God forsaken stadium, which really isn't even in Dade Country and far as **** from campus...then you're an even bigger ****** than I give you credit for.

Are we sure she wasn't drunk on wine and cheese at this point in the dinner and didn't properly clarify that she hopes that one day the girl's soccer team can play in Beckham's dream for a stadium? I'll trust Genron more than I'll ever trust the departing Troll Queen of Coral Gables.

Advertisement
I sincerely hope that hobbit gets hit by a small truck

Hobbits have been known to stop small trucks. It would be best to hope for a full size garbage truck, so it could take away the waste.

Last edited:
It's an NFL stadium and will soon host the Super Bowl when completed. The sight lines are being moved in for fans to be closer to the field, concessions improved, suites added, nicer concourses for fans during the game. The young high school players are going to be very impressed, but you think it's a dump. Amazing fans in Cane world, just amazing.

The stadium we play in is about to be one of the nicest in the country. I can see why we're in a hurry to get out of that long lease.

Are you ****ing serious with this bull****?

Jesus.

I would have smashed a searing hot falafel in her face.

Why do that? She had a falafel at the Y last night.

Seriously. Why should Beckham's people waste their time with the clown show over at the Hecht?

Butch Davis will manage Manchester United before Beckham is foolish enough to hop in bed with the grave robbers at the UM Administration Building.

Indeed, at this rate, Butch will take United to the Premiership title before the Canes get their act together at this rate.

Seriously. Why should Beckham's people waste their time with the clown show over at the Hecht?

Butch Davis will manage Manchester United before Beckham is foolish enough to hop in bed with the grave robbers at the UM Administration Building.

The Beckham POM stadium would've been nice, but the logistics for traffic flow & parking would've been a clusterfu ck.

Advertisement
Back