Shalala dinner w/ students

I have one account, and one only.
Do the upgrades of SunLife Stadium make our leaving SunLife Stadium more or less urgent or immediate?
The stadium we play in is about to be one of the nicest in the country. I can see why we're in a hurry to get out of that long lease.

Are you ****ing serious with this bull****?

Jesus.

I'm going to repeat...how many screen names are we going to allow these ****ing retards to make each?

If I have to sit here and explain to you everything that is wrong with the concept of the University of Miami playing at that God forsaken stadium, which really isn't even in Dade Country and far as **** from campus...then you're an even bigger ****** than I give you credit for.

Advertisement
We could put a 50k stadium just south of campus.

But it wouldn't matter

BECAUSE AL GOLDEN WAS NOT FIRED

Advertisement
Once the stadium has the roof put in and upgraded amenities, it will be a much nicer, and much noisier place to play.

Many of you have unrealistic expectations, and go berserk when they dont happen. AG was never going to get fired by a lame duck president, Butch will NEVER be hired back, and Ross will not let us out of the lease. I didnt say you had to like those three realities, but thats what they are.

Advertisement
Back