SFHS REPORTS THAT YEARBY COMMITS TO MIAMI!!!

I think those holding out hope for Cook will be very disappointed. It's fairly well known that his people have their hands out.

Advertisement
323.jpg

Still think Yearby is a better back than Cook

Sony>Yearby>Cook

Great early pick up to build a top five class this year

/flipping a kid from FSU is just icing on the cake

Advertisement
Wow. I come home from work and freakin' Yearby just turned the tide COMPLETELY in this years RBs class. This is going to get very interesting. First off, lets not kid ourselves. Yearby is third behind Cook and Sony as far as program changers. I am glad to get the kid BUT we need to add Sony or Cook. I got a funny feeling that Cook commits and Sony is left holding the bag. But I love it because if Sony is a cane fan like most on here say he is..He will commit and lock up his spot in the class. I just think gettin all 3 is unrealistic. And if it happens my God talk about kids not being afraid of comp..

Although it did happen the year we snagged Derron Thomas, Bobby Washington, Charlie Jones, and Andrew Johnson so you never know. Its amazing that if this was 2 years ago and Yearby committed this entire board would have shutdown because of the traffic. YEARBY was the one who ran Dade county his sophomore year. So with that said i am happy to have the kid join the fam..

posts being deleted in this thread? hmmm....

intredasting. Gonna be a looooooong recruiting year with cook. lol

Advertisement
I have a feeling we end up with Yearby and Michel. I dont think Cook will end up at the same school as Yearby.

i read an article a few weeks ago where Cook said him and Yearby were trying to flip each other (clemson and FSU) at the time so doesn't sound like they are against playing together at the next level. now with Yearby and Darling working together on Cook you never know...

Who needs Booker T. Washington when we are establishing a pipeline at Miami Central.

The Miami Hurricanes.

I love anyone who commits here like a brother, but if this means we don't get Cook I am disappointed and discouraged.

exactly no offense, but I want Cook.

Moni problem is you and I know.. Clemson usually keeps those FLA commitments.

Advertisement
I have a feeling we end up with Yearby and Michel. I dont think Cook will end up at the same school as Yearby.

i read an article a few weeks ago where Cook said him and Yearby were trying to flip each other (clemson and FSU) at the time so doesn't sound like they are against playing together at the next level. now with Yearby and Darling working together on Cook you never know...

Who needs Booker T. Washington when we are establishing a pipeline at Miami Central.

The Miami Hurricanes.

Stop. We don't need BTW.

Advertisement
I recall a couple of months ago Clinton Portis raving about Yearby on 560 WQAM. I believe CP attended the state game and he was oozing about Yearby. I also recall a caller phoning in and asking about Cook and CP said he looked good too, but that Yearby had everything you look for in a RB...

Just passing info along...

This whole thread is hysterical. We're splitting hairs over 4.7 stars vs 4.9 stars when everyone should remember that over and over 3 star kids come in and beat out 5 star kids.

Especially at miami.

This kid is a productive top level talent from miami. From a top program. He's an influential kid. He has tons if top offers. We stole him from FSU. Our staff wanted him badly. Lets celebrate.

Welcome to the U!! Glad to have you here, young man.

Breaking News: Joseph "Joystick" "Nova-cane" Yearby has now been ranked as a 3 star on every national recruiting website.

The Miami Hurricanes.

Stop. We don't need BTW.

That's idiotic. You want to alienate a top program and an entire section of miami? We need EVERY top school in SFL, especially the ones in inner city miami.

Advertisement
Back