SFE

Buy-in and blessings from Ricky and Slimy Goetz?

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Yea F That.

These kids have parents. Well the ones from SFE we want.

Advertisement
It’s Coach Moe all over again...

The staff is very smart for incorporating & brining the SFE guys on campus on a regular basis, very strategic & necessary on their part.

But for me personally & I can/will only speak for myself, I have absolutely nothing good to say about Ricky in particular. I know several of the 7v7 coaches on the South FL scene & 98% are actually really good guys who are legitimately looking out for the best interest of the kids, even on SFE it’s mostly good people, but Ricky... No bueno my friend, he’s a clout chaser in a bad way...

The staff has to do business with them/him & have a friendly relationship with them & I don’t knock it at all, they’re doing exactly what they’re supposed to do, but if people are asking for fans to play nice & kiss ***, (again only speaking for myself) I can’t do it, maybe others can... Doesn’t mean that I would go out of my way to bash him or anything, but I’m not gonna pretend he’s something he’s not.

At best, Canes fans should just ignore him on social media & not pay much attention to him at all, but placating to his shenanigans is no go as far as I can see it. But again, I’m not on the staff & I don’t have to deal with him so I fully understand what the staff is doing.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

It’s Coach Moe all over again...

The staff is very smart for incorporating & brining the SFE guys on campus on a regular basis, very strategic & necessary on their part.

But for me personally & I can/will only speak for myself, I have absolutely nothing good to say about Ricky in particular. I know several of the 7v7 coaches on the South FL scene & 98% are actually really good guys who are legitimately looking out for the best interest of the kids, even on SFE it’s mostly good people, but Ricky... No bueno my friend, he’s a clout chaser in a bad way...

The staff has to do business with them/him & have a friendly relationship with them & I don’t knock it at all, they’re doing exactly what they’re supposed to do, but if people are asking for fans to play nice & kiss ***, (again only speaking for myself) I can’t do it, maybe others can... Doesn’t mean that I would go out of my way to bash him or anything, but I’m not gonna pretend he’s something he’s not.

At best, Canes fans should just ignore him on social media & not pay much attention to him at all, but placating to his shenanigans is no go as far as I can see it. But again, I’m not on the staff & I don’t have to deal with him so I fully understand what the staff is doing.
I always saw Ricky as the harmless clout chaser and Goetz as the true threat to push kids away from Miami and specifically to Ohio State. But I don't know anything.

Advertisement
I just find it hard to believe that one man stands in the way of Miami pulling elite recruits just because he plays on their team.
Mario Cristobal has won national championships as a player, GA, position coach and assistant head coach. 2 PAC 12 ****les. Has a huge number of nfl players he’s coached and recruited.
But yet some dude that has a 7 on 7 team has the best talent in sofla on lock to everyone else not named Miami.
And we have dudes in this board telling us to watch what we say about him?
Really?
The entire Miami fanbase and coaching staff has to rub elbows, watch what we say and roll out the red carpet for this dude?
It should be the other way around. He should be on notice that his 7 on 7 squad is about to be taken over.

I find it hard to believe that one of the things stopping Miami from locking down the best recruits form the the tri-county area are two fat fcks who’s days are numbered if China stops shipping insulin.

You are correct my friend.

Williams doesnt have the pull like that...but its cringy. But he could lead the easily led to Goetz

Osu has their hands real deep into SFE at this point. Look at the QB for next year - osu placed raiola on that team via a $$ handshake deal with goetz so you know osu is making their move and guys like goetz and Williams are more than happy to get their wheels greased and send kids to osu.

Advertisement
Osu has their hands real deep into SFE at this point. Look at the QB for next year - osu placed raiola on that team via a $$ handshake deal with goetz so you know osu is making their move and guys like goetz and Williams are more than happy to get their wheels greased and send kids to osu.
williams was crying in the spring/summer after they went out west and lost about not having his "OHIO" dbs...thats when the other 7 on 7 teams down here started calling them AMERICAN EXPRESS lol

The qb wason the team this year..GOETZ been selling OSU to them for over a decade folks forget the sfe first coup of the 2 kids from DR KROP Ettienne and the db who i forget his name

williams was crying in the spring/summer after they went out west and lost about not having his "OHIO" dbs...thats when the other 7 on 7 teams down here started calling them AMERICAN EXPRESS lol

The qb wason the team this year..GOETZ been selling OSU to them for over a decade folks forget the sfe first coup of the 2 kids from DR KROP Ettienne and the db who i forget his name

Sabino And Howard. Forgot about those dudes and funny about Amex.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back