SFE

Advertisement
wonder who picked up the check..... ;)
Dodson.PNG

"Don't get cheap on me now Dodson" looking a** boy

I'm sure Mario convo with these dudes is like SFE players should go to Miami, *** Ohio. Just like he told Uncle Luke about Ray Ray. You can't go around the need placate these handlers and dudes or u got a man in a kids year for 2 years talking **** about your school. It is what it is. Drop a bag and say he better sign.

Ricky can be an idiot but he's not the SFE coach to worry about.

Goetz is a true OSU homer.
I was ognna say i....dont like his d*ckriding shenanigans...but his pull isnt what you think with most kids.

Its the real money behind SFE...Goetz or that other dude...Ricky Williams aint funding trips to Ohio...or funneling other schools commits to play for SFE to create a connection

The main oc for the SFE is my boy and he is one of the best hbcu wrs in history and a famu alumni but a um fan tough...but he doesn steer kids anyway.

Williams definately trolls and bask in the attention...but anytime i went to a UM camp he was always there...and this is from Richt to Manny.

Advertisement
Some interesting comments by Bill Kurelik, long time 247 writer for OSU:

1) Ohio State wide receivers coach Brian Hartline had talked with South Florida Express 7-on-7 team head coach Brett Goetz about visiting Ohio State with a number of his top players, and that ended up happening the first weekend in April. Among the top SFE players to make it to Ohio State the April 1-3 weekend were wide receivers Brandon Inniss and Carnell Tate, running back Mark Fletcher and safety Cedrick Hawkins who are all Ohio State commitments.

The next South Florida Express team will feature yet another Ohio State commitment, 2024 quarterback Dylan Raiola. Raiola will be throwing to two of the country’s top 2024 wide receivers in Jeremiah Smith and Joshisa Trader who also made it up to Ohio State at the beginning of April with their SFE teammates. And as one would guess, Raiola is recruiting Smith and Trader to join him at Ohio State and there will be others on that team the Buckeyes are interested in giving Raiola more recruiting work.

2) Speaking of the South Florida Express team, Ohio State cornerback commitment Dijon Johnson has also played on that team in addition to his Team Tampa team. The Florida Gators have still been recruiting Johnson and there have been rumors that he has been listening and might be a flip candidate. However, I am told Johnson has no plans to flip from his Ohio State commitment. There have also been off and on times when Mark Fletcher’s name has come up as a flip candidate, but I am told he is solid with the Buckeyes. Of course mid-December is still almost five months away which is a long time when it comes to recruiting. But as things stand right now, neither Johnson or Fletcher are worries for the Buckeyes. And of course the Ohio State staff will continue to recruit both all the way through the process as they do with all of their commitments.

1) Ohio State wide receivers coach Brian Hartline had talked with South Florida Express 7-on-7 team head coach Brett Goetz about visiting Ohio State with a number of his top players, and that ended up happening the first weekend in April. Among the top SFE players to make it to Ohio State the April 1-3 weekend were wide receivers Brandon Inniss and Carnell Tate, running back Mark Fletcher and safety Cedrick Hawkins who are all Ohio State commitments.

The next South Florida Express team will feature yet another Ohio State commitment, 2024 quarterback Dylan Raiola. Raiola will be throwing to two of the country’s top 2024 wide receivers in Jeremiah Smith and Joshisa Trader who also made it up to Ohio State at the beginning of April with their SFE teammates. And as one would guess, Raiola is recruiting Smith and Trader to join him at Ohio State and there will be others on that team the Buckeyes are interested in giving Raiola more recruiting work.

2) Speaking of the South Florida Express team, Ohio State cornerback commitment Dijon Johnson has also played on that team in addition to his Team Tampa team. The Florida Gators have still been recruiting Johnson and there have been rumors that he has been listening and might be a flip candidate. However, I am told Johnson has no plans to flip from his Ohio State commitment. There have also been off and on times when Mark Fletcher’s name has come up as a flip candidate, but I am told he is solid with the Buckeyes. Of course mid-December is still almost five months away which is a long time when it comes to recruiting. But as things stand right now, neither Johnson or Fletcher are worries for the Buckeyes. And of course the Ohio State staff will continue to recruit both all the way through the process as they do with all of their commitments.
SFE is basically a recruiting enemy we have to defeat on par with any SEC school

We’re making inroads, I don’t like Goetz at all. Guys a loser OSU jock sniffer. But SFE is bigger than just him. The unfortunate truth is that OSU has been a top five - seven program for 15 years. If we’re good, it’s over. SFL Kids don’t want to go play in that cold *** white town.

Advertisement
Again this is why OSU put a big emphasis on ‘23. Not only are the players they got good, but they help with the ‘24 guys.

I wonder if they’d let former Alabama WR coach and Broyles Award Winner Josh Gattis speak to their players like Brian Hartline 🤔

Yeah Geotz is an Ohio State jock sniffer, hopefully Mario can overcome the bucknuts for Trader and Smith.

If you don't already have to deal with SEC schools bagging South Florida kids, you have to deal with jock sniffing taint lovers pushing kids to taint.

Genuinely sickening.

If we let Smith and Trader get sent to OSU next cycle, that would be utterly brutal. Seriously a massive loss, especially if Miami shows serious improvement on the field these next couple years.

Keeping at least one, if not both of those guys next cycle will be extremely integral for that ‘24 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all better be smarter and read between the ******* lines. They’re not recruiting, they’re getting buy-in and blessings. We’ll revisit this post later. I swear I wish people would look before they shoot their shot. Everyone being an **** in this thread….. These guys, no matter what you think, do what the kids want. They’re highly influential, but they’re not usually the decision maker. Let’s be nice and own this state again. []_[]
Recruiting isn’t for the weak or soft shouldered. It’s a very small world. Win!!!!!

Y’all better be smarter and read between the ******* lines. They’re not recruiting, they’re getting buy-in and blessings. We’ll revisit this post later. I swear I wish people would look before they shoot their shot. Everyone being an **** in this thread….. These guys, no matter what you think, do what the kids want. They’re highly influential, but they’re not usually the decision maker. Let’s be nice and own this state again. []_[]
Recruiting isn’t for the weak or soft shouldered. It’s a very small world. Win!!!!!
It’s Coach Moe all over again...

The staff is very smart for incorporating & brining the SFE guys on campus on a regular basis, very strategic & necessary on their part.

But for me personally & I can/will only speak for myself, I have absolutely nothing good to say about Ricky in particular. I know several of the 7v7 coaches on the South FL scene & 98% are actually really good guys who are legitimately looking out for the best interest of the kids, even on SFE it’s mostly good people, but Ricky... No bueno my friend, he’s a clout chaser in a bad way...

The staff has to do business with them/him & have a friendly relationship with them & I don’t knock it at all, they’re doing exactly what they’re supposed to do, but if people are asking for fans to play nice & kiss ***, (again only speaking for myself) I can’t do it, maybe others can... Doesn’t mean that I would go out of my way to bash him or anything, but I’m not gonna pretend he’s something he’s not.

At best, Canes fans should just ignore him on social media & not pay much attention to him at all, but placating to his shenanigans is no go as far as I can see it. But again, I’m not on the staff & I don’t have to deal with him so I fully understand what the staff is doing.

Last edited:

Buy-in and blessings from Ricky and Slimy Goetz?

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Back