SFE

I need to see this tweet… can’t be real lol

Naw it was real . I think a lot of our fans overreact but that’s what fans do. However in this case they are right. He a grown man calling another man “daddy…” He had to be drunk. For that alone I couldn’t have my kids play for him. They send kids to p5 programs which is good but there is no reason to call another man daddy unless it’s your actual father. And let’s be real, Saban would have no communication with that man if he wasn’t coaching SFE.

Advertisement
That sounds like they had the epitome of a **** riding contest and Twitter beef. In one corner we have a guy who’s daddy is Cuckbo and in the other corner we have a guy who’s daddy is Satan.
Thats what it was...n it was some cane fans in the middle as well...it was like cafeteria room banter but it was funny no less.
When we beat TX A&M imma be all over Moe...*Pause*
Now Ricky he goes with the wind..but obviously is a front runner. He is always at the UM camps an stuff..i think we lightly recruited his "son" if i can remember. Son or nephew was a db that went to Wisconsin, n then transfer portaled out to somewhere else.

Off the top of my head, we’ve had a little luck with kids off the Immortals. It feels like SFE kids don’t give us the time of day.
The sfe is basically the top 7 on 7 team/program in the country...which is impressive since s.fla didnt get into that game until late.

We've had some of their guys over the years...The Deon Bush's, Tracy Howards, Stacey Coley's etc.

Now they are even more elite and when they travel to tourneys they have players from other places join their teams. lIKE THE QB FROM los al Malachi Nelson i believe threw for them when they were in a cali tournament...apparently they have a contigent of OHIO boys that play with them (SEE THE OSU play right there, its the epitome of aau basketball and sticking your committed guys on a team to create friendships so maybe they come to that school)...they usually have a central florida kid or 2....

The other 7 on 7 teams down here that are a bit more homegrown have been clowning them recently calling them not the SOUTH FLORIDA EXPRESS...but AMERICAN EXPRESS which had me dying laughing.

Naw it was real . I think a lot of our fans overreact but that’s what fans do. However in this case they are right. He a grown man calling another man “daddy…” He had to be drunk. For that alone I couldn’t have my kids play for him. They send kids to p5 programs which is good but there is no reason to call another man daddy unless it’s your actual father. And let’s be real, Saban would have no communication with that man if he wasn’t coaching SFE.

Shlt man I don’t call my real father daddy, not about to start calling some other dude from Alabama daddy. He could give me $1 million in a McDonald’s bag, and I’ll yes sir him, but ain’t calling him daddy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Federal express.
Shipping dudes to the frontrunners on a yearly basis.
Saban talking to RW Sr
1653939455170.jpeg

Shlt man I don’t call my real father daddy, not about to start calling some other dude from Alabama daddy. He could give me $1 million in a McDonald’s bag, and I’ll yes sir him, but ain’t calling him daddy.

Yea that was wild. I couldn’t believe what I saw. People just don’t value themselves. Hey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back