SFE

and the coaching is pretty good over there. June Jones Run and Shoot stuff has trickled down.
He actually still had a home in Hawaii and coached at the highschool level for a bit after his college coaching days (Hawaii & SMU) were over. He was Taulia Tagovailoa's OC at Kapolei High School.

Good football is played in Hawaii and I know at one point it led the nation in Div 1 prospects on a per capita basis.

Advertisement
He actually still had a home in Hawaii and coached at the highschool level for a bit after his college coaching days (Hawaii & SMU) were over. He was Taulia Tagovailoa's OC at Kapolei High School.

Good football is played in Hawaii and I know at one point it led the nation in Div 1 prospects on a per capita basis.
yea I was a scout for that region and it was always fun watching St. Louis and Punahou play

Advertisement

I lived four blocks away from the Tagavailoas in Ewa Beach.

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

Yep and Kahuku as well. Im sure @Samoan Souljah has some Uso's out there
I miss watching OIA and ILH football as a kid at aloha stadium. I watched St. Louis and De La Sale back when Maurice Jones-Drew was playing running back for De La Sale. Also got to watch Chris Ma'afala who went on to play with the Steelers. Sadly, Hawaii's living is not the same. I am lucky for my family to have property near punchbowl crater for whenever I wanna go back home. I just hit up the beach, aloha stadium swap meet, and some L&L and im good lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back