SEVYN BANKS (CB) Transfer Portal

Jerseys look pretty clean lol. Must not play much. Still doesn’t mean anything’s it’s a fact fraternity commitments take away from football. All the people *****ing and trying to debate that are probably in a frat.
Lol, I am. The same as DJ as a matter of fact. Like I said, there’s hall of famers, starters, bench warmers, coaches, you name it. You can say whatever you want about his play but to blame it on him being in a fraternity without knowledge of his schedule, commitments, the fraternity, or his time-management skills is flawed at best

Advertisement
Then have commitments all year long.

Just stop. I was in a fraternity. Pledging is the most intensive time.

And I'm not making this an absolutely-yes/absolutely-no debate as you are. Some can handle it, as evidenced by the many, many college athletes who join fraternities.

Blanket rules and generalizations are not necessary or helpful.

Jerseys look pretty clean lol. Must not play much. Still doesn’t mean anything’s it’s a fact fraternity commitments take away from football. All the people *****ing and trying to debate that are probably in a frat.
So lemme get this straight - you’re saying it’s a fact Greek letter organizations take away from football, and yet are implying you weren’t even in one?

Lol, I am. The same as DJ as a matter of fact. Like I said, there’s hall of famers, starters, bench warmers, coaches, you name it. You can say whatever you want about his play but to blame it on him being in a fraternity without knowledge of his schedule, commitments, the fraternity, or his time-management skills is flawed at best
Lol of course you are. Well I don’t think it’s 100% reason he sucks, but any fraternity is time consuming. It’s hard enough juggling classes, meetings, football practices, lifts, etc. add in fraternity commitments it definitely has an effect on focusing on football. Again fraternities are a great brotherhood and you can create great relationships and memories nothing against it just a fact it interferes

Advertisement
Just stop. I was in a fraternity. Pledging is the most intensive time.

And I'm not making this an absolutely-yes/absolutely-no debate as you are. Some can handle it, as evidenced by the many, many college athletes who join fraternities.

Blanket rules and generalizations are not necessary or helpful.
I was strictly talking about Ivey and everyone else started generalizing every person in a frat

Advertisement
Why do we insist on trashing our own guys? We gain nothing and only make ourselves look bad.
I get that some posters are beating a dead horse, and to that extent, I'll agree with you. But, there have been others who insist that our CB room is sufficient, which is a laughable position.

Advertisement
This!

Advertisement
No problem. If I misinterpreted your posts, I do apologize. I'm still salty about Jimmy Johnson preventing the football players from pledging back in the 1980s.
It’s all good I can see how people misunderstood my comments. Again I agree, they of course should be able to if they please and want. They’re great for a lot of reasons but as you know they’re a big commitment

Lol of course you are. Well I don’t think it’s 100% reason he sucks, but any fraternity is time consuming. It’s hard enough juggling classes, meetings, football practices, lifts, etc. add in fraternity commitments it definitely has an effect on focusing on football. Again fraternities are a great brotherhood and you can create great relationships and memories nothing against it just a fact it interferes
This sounds like someone without experience. There is a weekly meeting and a quarterly philanthropy. Pay your dues and don’t embarrass the house and the rest is pretty much optional if you are a scholarship athlete. There aren’t daily commitments that add up to tons of hours every week if you aren’t in a leadership position within the house.

Y’all grown men are hilarious. Lol. Y’all want to these young men to do what you desire just so you can continue being a fan??! Lmao. **** outta here. They have lives too, and pledging, especially a frat in the NPHC, is another good honor that will never take away from them being great. It’s not everyone and that’s okay. Stop Talking a lot with knowing so little. Some of the greatest to ever play sports belong to fraternities. DJ Ivey frat affiliation has nothing to do with his performance.

PS: if he were part of the right 1911, then it might be another story. Lol. J/K

Advertisement
Back