SEVYN BANKS (CB) Transfer Portal

Y’all grown men are hilarious. Lol. Y’all want to these young men to do what you desire just so you can continue being a fan??! Lmao. **** outta here. They have lives too, and pledging, especially a frat in the NPHC, is another good honor that will never take away from them being great. It’s not everyone and that’s okay. Stop Talking a lot with knowing so little. Some of the greatest to ever play sports belong to fraternities. DJ Ivey frat affiliation has nothing to do with his performance.

PS: if he were part of the right 1911, then it might be another story. Lol. J/K

Imma assume u a Q-Dog

Advertisement
Just stop. I was in a fraternity. Pledging is the most intensive time.

And I'm not making this an absolutely-yes/absolutely-no debate as you are. Some can handle it, as evidenced by the many, many college athletes who join fraternities.

Blanket rules and generalizations are not necessary or helpful.
Was?

This sounds like someone without experience. There is a weekly meeting and a quarterly philanthropy. Pay your dues and don’t embarrass the house and the rest is pretty much optional if you are a scholarship athlete. There aren’t daily commitments that add up to tons of hours every week if you aren’t in a leadership position within the house.
Sounds like a perp.

Advertisement
This sounds like someone without experience. There is a weekly meeting and a quarterly philanthropy. Pay your dues and don’t embarrass the house and the rest is pretty much optional if you are a scholarship athlete. There aren’t daily commitments that add up to tons of hours every week if you aren’t in a leadership position within the house.
Well you’re wrong but interesting opinion!!

Crazy when grown men claim affiliation with an organization just to prove a point. Stop perping. You ain’t got to lie to kick it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If D money or Pete ever tell me how NFL people are orgasming to clips of Ivey I'm reporting them to somebody.
Ivey has the size you want. He just needs better coaching. He'll be a beast

manchester united GIF

Advertisement
Back