SEVYN BANKS (CB) Transfer Portal

Advertisement
He doesn't even have that "I'm not very good so I'm going to hustle and outwork everybody" about him either. He consistently gets burned and is lazy and refuses to tackle
Yup haha. I don’t really know how he starts or gets pt. He’s what his 4th or 5th year? He’s not about to do anything differently he has the last couple seasons. Hopefully the new dc sees what 90% of us do

Id say a slightly more physical Antrell Rolle with better ball skills. Pause...
I’m so tired of hearing the antre rolle comparison. I know you’re being sarcastic so not referring to you but it’s a slap in the face for Antre to compare Ivey. They’re similarly built that’s about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be a decent to solid #2 corner. This kid ain’t going close to the top 4 rounds or else he would’ve declared for the draft even while hurt.

Advertisement
Should have been benched long ago

First game ever vs. a huge opponent UF = suspended...All downhill from there. The GT punt bullshyt. This is before we get in to the target he's had on him. for 2 years
Ya I knew he wasn’t bout it when he joined a fraternity. It should be 1000% focused on football and grades

Advertisement
Mario searching the transfer portal for cbs after taking a look at our film last year :
Searching Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Wrong footage, clearly Mario taking notes during OC interviews…

Advertisement
Back