Serious Question(s)

Advertisement
No, I didn't. I denied what you actually claimed which was this:

You're being more dishonest than usual and that's saying a lot.

Yes, there is Piccolo's famous strategy of leaning on semantics when the argument is getting away from him.

Looking forward to seeing how many more 7-run innings Rutgers can put together this year.

Gotta give it to Coach Morris. We only lost by two to Rutgers in this year's Sunday game instead of last year's 11 run beating. Still 2-1, though.

I am sick and tired of Miami coaches losing games like this. Morris really needs to go. His run is over. Miami is a baseball powerhouse we should be able to grab some up and coming superstar coach.

Look at Clemson. No real stars but heavy on experienced returnees and the transfer from Valpo. They take Duke down to the last few minutes today with Duke having 4 (or more) NBA first rounders on their team.

Advertisement
I do think he's changed this year. He's lacking his usual joy and I've definitely never seen him chew out his players this much. I think he can get it back if some of the unique circumstances around this year recede. I also have a feeling that if it doesn't come back he'll say it's time before Blake has to.

Advertisement
Just what we needed.

A really stupid political angle dropped into a non-political discussion.

US Acting Attorney Joon Kim was the announcing official on the NCAA probe and headed up or second in command of the US Attorney's office leading the investigation. Kim got his JD from Harvard.

A factual statement...No wonder the Mulleted Hockey Player doppelgänger is handing your *** to you.

Lotta pressure on Coach L. I remember hearing him bragging during an interview about how important it was to get an underclassmen drafted(Larkin) in the first round to recruiting. If BB isn't pro ready this year after being supposedly pro ready least year and LW turns out to need another year, our team will be better next year obviously, but it may be harder to sell kids that he can get guys into the NBA early and for some kids thats a selling point. I'm sure LW read the hype about himself.

Mix that with the FBI probe, being on a 3 game losing streak and I feel like Coach L may be experiencing some heat. He's never really had any serious expectations placed on him. Not even at GM.

We can still get out of this hole but we've got to get back to winning. If we don't make the tourney, I would call this a bad year for Coach L, but he's been ascending for a long time now.

I would be looking to replace Coach L because he doesn't look like the same man at all. His demeanor and coaching prowess is not the same and it could be the FBI investigation.

FBI investigation prolly has something to do with his attitude/issues/passion. losing an entire recruiting class bc u were falsely implicated (according to him) def takes a toll.

Advertisement
I would be looking to replace Coach L because he doesn't look like the same man at all. His demeanor and coaching prowess is not the same and it could be the FBI investigation.
Luckily you arent running the athletic dept.

Advertisement
Back