Serious Question(s)

The truth is that the fanboys overestimated this team in the preseason based on nothing but recruiting hype.

We lost our best player from last year (Reed) and an important glue guy (Murphy) and replaced them with 3 freshmen. Then we lost our best player on this year's team to a season ending injury.

Yet despite all of this, people are doing psychological studies on Larranaga to figure out what's wrong.
You nailed it. Best analysis as why team is mediocre. +2000

Advertisement
No twinkle in eye because coach disappointed team not as good as he hoped it would. You are focusing on coach, do you think players are not as good as we all hoped they were?

I think it is a complicated situation. I think there are multiple factors/variables at play but I am trying to factor in on one (which may be difficult).

I look at that 2013-14 season when were awful (talent wise) and I saw more. I saw improvement. I saw energy.

I also saw it last year with less talent.

Feel free to disagree.

So why did you add that part at the end?

You attributed a word and a meaning that I didn't even remotely insinuate.

You said something is "different" this year. I said that a result that he wasn't around for would've given this team a better record than they had last year at this point.

Would you be making psychological evaluations if that happened? I said likely not.

Advertisement
You attributed a word and a meaning that I didn't even remotely insinuate.

You said something is "different" this year. I said that a result that he wasn't around for would've given this team a better record than they had last year at this point.

Would you be making psychological evaluations if that happened? I said likely not.

Are you here to discuss the topic or do you want to go on a diatribe?

The pieces fit better last year, they had better senior leadership and less injuries.

This year's team will likely finish with the same or very similar record, anyway.

Here is another question, do you think we're getting better or worse since conference play began?

I think it is a complicated situation. I think there are multiple factors/variables at play but I am trying to factor in on one (which may be difficult).

I look at that 2013-14 season when were awful (talent wise) and I saw more. I saw improvement. I saw energy.

I also saw it last year with less talent.

Feel free to disagree.
Perhaps acc teams better now than 2013-14. I never analyze a team’s performance comparing it to past teams or past players. Anyone with the slightest bb acumen can see that we are at best a mediocre team. As a fan I’m concerned and disappointed, but will not over analyze the causes.

Advertisement
Here is another question, do you think we're getting better or worse since conference play began?

I don't think this team has gotten any better or worse all season. I think the Brown injury makes us slightly worse but other than that the team is what it is.

I don't think this team has gotten any better or worse all season. I think the Brown injury makes us slightly worse but other than that the team is what it is.

Then you see nothing and you made your case. Coach is the same IYO.

Advertisement
You also don't know how to do anything but call people ***** when challenged.

I already stated my case to a post you responded to. Your only direct response to that post was...

"Simple.

I don't agree that he looks different.

And if so, I don't even understand the implication that you're making."

You already received a full post with where my opinion stems from. You didn't "challenge" it then and you're not "challenging" it now. If you follow the conversation, you don't really respond to the actual post and provide almost nothing other then you disagree (no substance).

So you're a **** who wears a tinfoil helmet. You live in an altered reality where you like to stalk and then make an appearance to take the thread on a tangent

So if you want to talk about the OP, great. If you want to go further on this tangent, enjoy on your own.

So remember, you're more than a **** to me and you weren't called one in my first response.

Advertisement
So you just think the results are purely a lack of execution? You don't see a difference from Coach this year?
I'll admit that i haven't seen every game this year but what I've seen we can't make a shot for our lives and newton is such a liability.

I already stated my case to a post you responded to. Your only direct response to that post was...

"Simple.

I don't agree that he looks different.

And if so, I don't even understand the implication that you're making."

You already received a full post with where my opinion stems from. You didn't "challenge" it then and you're not "challenging" it now. If you follow the conversation, you don't really respond to the actual post and provide almost nothing other then you disagree (no substance).

So you're a **** who wears a tinfoil helmet. You live in an altered reality where you like to stalk and then make an appearance to take the thread on a tangent

So if you want to talk about the OP, great. If you want to go further on this tangent, enjoy on your own.

So remember, you're more than a **** to me and you weren't called one in my first response.
I don’t know how old you are, but your use of profanity in many of your posts are not necessary. You make many valid points in your posts. But, if people disagree with you there is no reason to become aggressive and post profane replies. Many posters have classified you as a ticking time bomb. If you expect respect on this site I believe you should tone down your abrasive responses.

I don’t know how old you are, but your use of profanity in many of your posts are not necessary. You make many valid points in your posts. But, if people disagree with you there is no reason to become aggressive and post profane replies. Many posters have classified you as a ticking time bomb. If you expect respect on this site I believe you should tone down your abrasive responses.

What do you do for a living? How old are you?

You think I call people names because I disagree, didn’t we just have a talk without any name calling?

Nobody has ever called me a “ticking time bomb”. Are you calling me one now?

Advertisement
Back