Serious Question For Yall Applauding Manny's House Cleaning? ...

Other than Searels and little Jon, why are yall so happy to see the other assistants go when it was Mork who was responsible for the crappy offense? And who do you replace them with from a recruiting standpoint? After all, all we were asking for was a proven OC right? My point is that some of yall already falling into the trap of blindly supporting the new coach! Don't get me wrong, I like Manny and honestly believe he CAN succeed at UM, but I'm in wait and see mode til he hires a quality staff, and I suggest some of you take the same approach to avoid getting burnt again.
its pretty simple Hartley got to much credit for his recruiting he missed on most of his te targets in last 4 yrs dugans had issues with his wrs even being reason Thomas is transferring, brown and dugans drew up the gameplans that were horrible andh elped install the offense for players to learn and did **** poor job that's why

Advertisement
At the end of the day you want the new OC to be able to start with a clean slate.

And who knows, one or more of these guys might get hired back next week by the new OC.

Advertisement
Back