Serial Thread Wreckers & Other Assorted Problem Children - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t remember and I don’t see the difference nor do I know your race. Are you kidding?

I asked you for recommendations and brought up B’s, Parker’s and another one. You accused me of doxing. I didn’t even know what that meant. You told me to stick to being a hall monitor.
My apologies if it was just a recommendation. Maybe my memory is faltering... thank goodness you, as a mod, can undelete what you deleted and set me straight?

Advertisement
My apologies if it was just a recommendation. Maybe my memory is faltering... thank goodness you, as a mod, can undelete what you deleted and set me straight?
It’s deleted permanently. Gone.

I’m done setting you straight. You’re badgering me. Anyone on this board who personally knows me, knows I’m in a mixed marriage to a minority and was in a mixed race previous marriage.

Do you wish to continue?

Advertisement
tenor (60).gif

Which tilt would that be? Bc I’ve seen dozens of posts from BOTH SIDES, constantly derailing threads that I thought warranted action by the mods. Some of the loudest and most frequent trouble makers are on what I’ve deduced is your side and they continue unabated.
Almost never started by our side. francine started it today on post 18 of that thread. Period! Then he talked about ******* someones mother which he either deleted or maybe RVA deleted it. Talk about derailing a thread there DMONEY. This is your site right?

Advertisement
I was actually the worst DD (I would get the drunkest) amd most derelict in my duties.

FUN FACT: I paid a $890 taxi bill as punishment in Europe when I was a young war fighter
Thank you so very much for your service...
ahhh… can I safely assume you were in the US military.

Too bad. I’m allowed to have an opinion. I’m allowed to think your views are horrific and I’m allowed to upvote the views I agree with. Your avatar and tag line say enough.
Back at you. I believe that all lives matter. If you or anyone else put a single race in front of that, you are the racist. I also support law abiding police officers. I don’t support the criminal ones. If those views are” horrific “ to you then maybe it’s you that has the problem.

Last edited:
Back at you. I believe that all lives matter. If you or anyone else put a single race in front of that, you are the racist. I also support all law abiding police officers. I don’t support the criminal ones. If those views are” horrific “ to you then maybe it’s you that has the problem.
No I think you have the problem.

Back at you. I believe that all lives matter. If you or anyone else put a single race in front of that, you are the racist. I also support all law abiding police officers. I don’t support the criminal ones. If those views are” horrific “ to you then maybe it’s you that has the problem.
All lives don’t matter until black lives does. End of discussion don’t won’t to hear no lip.

Advertisement
It’s deleted permanently. Gone.

I’m done setting you straight. You’re badgering me. Anyone on this board who personally knows me, knows I’m in a mixed marriage to a minority and was in a mixed race previous marriage.

Do you wish to continue?
Continue what? Why are you so defensive in 'setting me straight'? Why do I get the feeling you just want to "band" me?

Continue what? Why are you so defensive in 'setting me straight'? Why do I get the feeling you just want to "band" me?
Well you’re lying for one and I don’t appreciate what you are implicating. You reported me for doxing. If I did something racist, you would have reported me for that. But you didn’t because I didn’t. Now you’re continuing to badger me. You’re one of the Jag poRsters that doesn’t get leeway.

Advertisement
I've never been a cop guy, but I have two good friends that were good cops. I'd much rather have no cops and if someone comes into my place they will get blown away. Well that's what's going to happen at my place, no if's and or buts about it. I make the rules in my house not the government. Cops are almost never there when you need them.

Didn’t I say I didn’t want no lip? See lack of comprehension and understanding is the problem. And no it’s not included and never has been
Now you’re responding to a dead poRster. It’s enough of this already.

Well you’re lying for one and I don’t appreciate what you are implicating. You reported me for doxing. If I did something racist, you would have reported me for that. But you didn’t because I didn’t. Now you’re continuing to badger me. You’re one of the Jag poRsters that doesn’t get leeway.
What am I lying about? I certainly didn't report you for anything racist. I reported you for doxxing... was I wrong? If so I recant that report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back