Serial Thread Wreckers & Other Assorted Problem Children - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are the arbiter of all things pick-an-ist?

Of course you are.

The tears will never be resewn. Too many with functional and rational thought are lost amongst the generations.

Never claimed to be able to call balls and strikes. But it's pretty easy to tell when someone's been hit by a pitch. Even you must be able to admit we have had some people throwing around the metaphorical equivalent of beanballs on this forum for months now.

And although I am unable to judge what is in a man's heart, I can certainly judge him on his words and his deeds.

Advertisement
Appreciate the respect RVA.

Whatever leeway I've earned, I don't think I've abused in any way (or least no one has told me so).

Rarely do I ever speak on racial topics, when I do it's mainly in amazement of what everybody else is saying, or if I make any kind of statement it's very clear & concise, no additives, no extra fat. You don't see me arguing with people over their racial views even if I think what they're saying is ridiculous, I mostly will just post a funny gif or just not say anything at all.

The only time when I argue with people it's almost exclusively over football stuff, like Enox's offense or trying to claim Blades Jr wasn't our best Corner last year lol. But I'm definitely not a thread derailer or shìt stirrer.

So while I certainly recognize I might have a lil more leg room, I definitely don't over step the line, at least to my knowledge I don't. I try to keep it football, X's & O's & crootin'.

Obviously it's difficult to perceive tone through text, but any debates I get into on here it's never with hostility or malice on my part & in all honesty I'm majority of the time laughing when I'm responding, not in a smug or arrogant way either.
A true man....
Other guy can't say the same. I know you're true Miami raised. Respect before race and us brothers we'll work it out...

I know I’m taking a big chance considering the topic, but I feel so strongly about the subject I’m willing to take a ban for it.

I’d a totally hit Maude hard, back in her day.

Now may the powers that be have mercy on my posting soul.
That lady must've rode pony like Annie Oakley.

...I can certainly judge him on his words and his deeds...

and over the falls people go again and again with beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It's the "opinionism" vs the "factism" that has been the death blow to our Union as we once knew her.

Advertisement
Bunch of Bill Laimbeers in here without the championship pedigree. Jostling, jabbing, elbowing, poking, prodding, whining, bytching, flopping. Then, when someone serves them the dyck sandwich they so desperately crave, they start with the "he gets preferential treatment" routine and the stalking begins.

There's a certain leg humping John Hinckley type and another guy with dyck cheese initials and a couple more faceless dullards whose names I can't even think of, who do nothing but follow me around with their noses up my cagootz trying to start beef. I mostly ignore them and their constant Bill Laimbeer'ian attempts at provocation, but they push that stuff every day. Then, like the swallows returning to Capistrano, they predictably cry and start the movement for bans and censorship when I respond to 1 out their 100 attempts at provocation.

Clearly, it stems from jealousy. They can't stand that The Legend gets some love on here. It drives them up the trailer park walls.
tenor.gif

Your legend status.
Everytime you go out of your way to mention me. I take a piece of your soul.

Advertisement
@RVACane

Remember our conversation in November 2019? @JD08 and I had a similar conversation. I told you this was going to happen; and I told you how I felt it should be dealt with: (with the liberty to mix as many metaphorical movie references …) you needed to express your inner Darth Helmet and say “excuse me while I whip this out”. Then they would say, “that‘s not a moon”. And then you Alderaan their “it was Peterson, suh!” asses into oblivion. ”it‘s twue, it’s twue”. Even got schnitzengrubens for you if you get tired.

Don’t be afraid of the “censorship” label; apply the rod, don’t spoil the child. (I used that line on this TV producer one night…changed her life! If you know what I mean. Thankfully I never let her know where I live. Cray-cray. But I digress…)

but one of the real CIS problems? @Liberty City El

That’s right, that M-F’er! His meticulously curated recruiting suggestions, many times before a kid has been offered; his spot-on assessments of the different position groups and offensive/defensive coach tendencies; his knowledge of the conference and that it would be a crime for Miami not to be favored in every game, etc. Get me all hyped. Then when I say 12-0...that M-F’er is the first to call me a homer! FIRST! After he instigated my excitement! Homer! How you gon hype me up til I’m hard enough to cut diamonds and then say I’m too hard? That’s some soul brutha too beaucoup type ****!

Nope, naw, nah…Liberty City El(la) got to go. F him. Get rid of him first!

And 12-0 M-F’er! 12-0!

LCE, you already know

@RVACane

Remember our conversation in November 2019? @JD08 and I had a similar conversation. I told you this was going to happen; and I told you how I felt it should be dealt with: (with the liberty to mix as many metaphorical movie references …) you needed to express your inner Darth Helmet and say “excuse me while I whip this out”. Then they would say, “that‘s not a moon”. And then you Alderaan their “it was Peterson, suh!” asses into oblivion. ”it‘s twue, it’s twue”. Even got schnitzengrubens for you if you get tired.

Don’t be afraid of the “censorship” label; apply the rod, don’t spoil the child. (I used that line on this TV producer one night…changed her life! If you know what I mean. Thankfully I never let her know where I live. Cray-cray. But I digress…)

but one of the real CIS problems? @Liberty City El

That’s right, that M-F’er! His meticulously curated recruiting suggestions, many times before a kid has been offered; his spot-on assessments of the different position groups and offensive/defensive coach tendencies; his knowledge of the conference and that it would be a crime for Miami not to be favored in every game, etc. Get me all hyped. Then when I say 12-0...that M-F’er is the first to call me a homer! FIRST! After he instigated my excitement! Homer! How you gon hype me up til I’m hard enough to cut diamonds and then say I’m too hard? That’s some soul brutha too beaucoup type ****!

Nope, naw, nah…Liberty City El(la) got to go. F him. Get rid of him first!

And 12-0 M-F’er! 12-0!

LCE, you already know
40DF7361-50EB-41B1-9270-4B3AC41B9005.gif

Hi Everyone, My name is Nevin, I'd like to announce a Donation to the University of Miami's President Donna Shalala, for a sum of $50, for her to purchase Padded underwear, so we don't have look at her CamelToes at every Public appearance...
A10386C4-CBA8-4050-9D3F-740EFD2BD8FD.png

Advertisement
Sooooooo I was on a college football blog aaaannnnnnnd....

Good thread. This joint exploded.

I try to stick to football here mostly. **** when I first joined the main board I cared about was the recruiting board to avoid “mopes Vs slurpers” lol.

Then you see some outright blantantly BS type post and I’m like. “I’m going to respond to this.”

I don’t block anyone. It’s childish to block someone whose viewpoints are different from yours. I’ll just mostly scroll past.

Will avoid most of the garbage conversations moving forward. Keep **** about football.

It’s certain posters I don’t care for, Some popular even, Mainly when they go out the way for attention. I’m like “bruh you extra, just chill out,” in my head. I see the posts and just scroll past.

For myself I’m not engaging the BS no more.

People feel how they feel. Racist, politics, or whatever. Those people held those views before even joining the site.

Me talking or arguing or trying to help someone be aware of a different view likely doesn’t change over an Internet forum Where the person doesn’t know me, and the same internet that allows a certain level of anonymity for people to say things they wouldn’t say directly in my face or presence.

I approve the message. And look forward to going back to just talking football and recruiting.

Advertisement
I see @DC1986 got banned. I don't agree with bans for long term posters just because things get heated. When @caneinorlando got banned for bickering, plenty of people stood up. @Gooner44 and @Mklein13 got banned for the same thing.

I say bring them all back.
Disagree. Some users deserve to be banned, whether they’re “long term posters” or not shouldn’t have anything to do with it. You tend to run unlike things together and call them the same when gooner, Klein and caneinorlando are nothing like DC1986. Nothing at all.

One of the RULES of this board is no racism. @DC1986 is racist. His pal in arms, @CaneOil? Racist. I know you’re big into appeasement … so you might want to find good or grace in everyone, but sometimes it is what it is no matter how much you want to muddy waters of clarity with a sliding scale standard of “on the other hand” arguments.

Disagree. Some users deserve to be banned, whether they’re “long term posters” or not shouldn’t have anything to do with it. You tend to run unlike things together and call them the same when gooner, Klein and caneinorlando are nothing like DC1986. Nothing at all.

One of the RULES of this board is no racism. @DC1986 is racist. His pal in arms, @CaneOil? Racist. I know you’re big into appeasement … so you might want to find good or grace in everyone, but sometimes it is what it is no matter how much you want to muddy waters of clarity with a sliding scale standard of “on the other hand” arguments.

Says who?

You?

Me?

The drunkard begging for money on Bird Road?

What books shall we now throw into the bonfire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back