Serial Thread Wreckers & Other Assorted Problem Children - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't OGH that shared the story about the police being heavy handed, then I apologize, it must have been someone else.

If you're arguing that the right starts all the fights, you must not have been paying attention to how many orange cheeto comments have flown around here even before covid. Neither side has any moral high ground here. I see both sides starting it depending on the thread, that's the very definition of centrist. The fact that you only see the right starting explains why you think I'm an extremist.

In any case, whether you call it *****ing and banning or giving a platform of legitimacy, nobody will ever be convinced until they see and believe there's a problem. That only happens through interaction with those who've experienced it.
See that’s that thing you do …

- you Start with “if you’re arguing that the right…”
- conflate/confuse terms (clearly I gave a time frame before COVID)
- you don’t see both sides, you just side with one - that’s hardly centrist.
- “nobody will ever be convinced until…”

until? There’s no until with the truly damaged. They’re not going to be convinced, they can only be shrouded and normalized by “appeasers” to make their arguments sound foundational when they’re baseless.

Advertisement

until? There’s no until with the truly damaged. They’re not going to be convinced, they can only be shrouded and normalized by “appeasers” to make their arguments sound foundational when they’re baseless.
There is middle ground with everything but you don't want middle ground you don't want to get along you have your agenda.

If it wasn't OGH that shared the story about the police being heavy handed, then I apologize, it must have been someone else.

If you're arguing that the right starts all the fights, you must not have been paying attention to how many orange cheeto comments have flown around here even before covid. Neither side has any moral high ground here. I see both sides starting it depending on the thread, that's the very definition of centrist. The fact that you only see the right starting explains why you think I'm an extremist.

In any case, whether you call it *****ing and banning or giving a platform of legitimacy, nobody will ever be convinced until they see and believe there's a problem. That only happens through interaction with those who've experienced it.
Yes OGH has said many times how the police were to him and were heavy handed and he's honest. But Tetra on the other hand lies like a rug. We could go back to every closed thread and see who started it, pretty easy to do, the last one was francine on post 18 I believe but Tetra over looks that because he has an agenda.

Advertisement

My point is that I see now and have seen before, plenty of unsolicited shots from both a right stance and a left stance. Plenty of people piped in comments relating things to either Trump, Obama, the left , or right. But you didn't see that?

I'm not siding with a side. I never have. You insist on me being on the opposite side of and I'm not. You are a lousy recruiter.

If you believe that people are convinced by negativity, have at it. I'm pretty sure if that worked, McDonald's new ad campaign would be, "Buy a burger, dumbass."

Im from the school if you want to be miserable stay miserable. You won't effect me....

My point is that I see now and have seen before, plenty of unsolicited shots from both a right stance and a left stance. Plenty of people piped in comments relating things to either Trump, Obama, the left , or right. But you didn't see that?

I'm not siding with a side. I never have. You insist on me being on the opposite side of and I'm not. You are a lousy recruiter.

If you believe that people are convinced by negativity, have at it. I'm pretty sure if that worked, McDonald's new ad campaign would be, "Buy a burger, dumbass."
You know I never wrote that I didn’t see that. So when you write that it clouds the issue of my point - which is your intent because you want to make a basal modification of the acidity of the arguments on your side. Don’t lash me in that ****.

You definitely do side with a side. In words and in agreement. You don’t have to lie, just own it.

i never said people are convinced by negativity - another lazy attempt to cloud the argument - I said people who run afoul of board rules should be banned.

keep making shot up. In time…others will see what I’ve been pointing out about you and you won’t get that - benefit of the doubt anymore.

Advertisement
Disagree. Some users deserve to be banned, whether they’re “long term posters” or not shouldn’t have anything to do with it. You tend to run unlike things together and call them the same when gooner, Klein and caneinorlando are nothing like DC1986. Nothing at all.

One of the RULES of this board is no racism. @DC1986 is racist. His pal in arms, @CaneOil? Racist. I know you’re big into appeasement … so you might want to find good or grace in everyone, but sometimes it is what it is no matter how much you want to muddy waters of clarity with a sliding scale standard of “on the other hand” arguments.

Hey Tetra how many young white kids you ever help out? In 93-94 I went to every home panthers game at Miami arena. For some games I'd buy 200 tickets I always had left overs, I saved them for two young black kids who were trying to make a buck about 14 to 15 years old. They would watch for me when I got there I'd hand them the tickets and say be careful. Didn't give them to some white dudes, I gave them to kids who were hustling to make a buck. . But I'm a racist. How many more stories you want to hear? I have **** load of them.

You know I never wrote that I didn’t see that. So when you write that it clouds the issue of my point - which is your intent because you want to make a basal modification of the acidity of the arguments on your side. Don’t lash me in that ****.

You definitely do side with a side. In words and in agreement. You don’t have to lie, just own it.

i never said people are convinced by negativity - another lazy attempt to cloud the argument - I said people who run afoul of board rules should be banned.

keep making shot up. In time…others will see what I’ve been pointing out about you and you won’t get that - benefit of the doubt anymore.

''I said people who run afoul of board rules should be banned.''

So why haven't you called out your buddy Franchise he's broken every rule in this joint. You don't because you're a con artist and wouldn't know what the truth was if it kicked you in the ***. Again you have your agenda.

This quote from you might have thrown me off.

But it‘s the rightys normally coming out of the bullpen throwing high heat out at the foul pole.

I don't like to see long time, non-troll posters get banned. I know there are board rules and I'm not saying they should be ignored, but conversations get heated. In those cases, a 24 hr timeout may be warranted, but not the permaban like gooner and mklein or the month for CIO that got commuted.

If I mistook your intention, I apologize.

Advertisement
If your on the left or the right ,black,white , brown or yellow, if your a Cane fan there’s one thing you should always be able to agree on and if not RVA ought to hit the BAND button now on you a$$.

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!

Just wanted to make one post before this thread hits 50 pages that we ALL no matter our race or political belief should be able to agree on.

Now back to your regularly scheduled bickering.

Thread Hijack in 3....2...1....

Pick a snack....

Fried Bologna and cheese
gettyimages-914658332-1024x1024.jpg

Deep fried PB& J
gmh0driax7z21.jpg

Deep Fried S'mores

dfsmcov.jpg

Peanut Butter... On whatever the **** you wanna put it on...

71VGJlFrAUL._SY355_.jpg

Or add your own snack.....

Advertisement

You did it to me few days ago you Jim Crow bigot. All over a convo I was having with a poster that I’m actually friends with.

@JD08 dude is a liar and is the problem @RVACane is talking about.

Just as I suspected. All bluster & hot air, but no substance. Smh. You love to talk incessantly about how divided the country is, but very little about how you've contributed to creating the divisions. You then proceed to double down on this position by saying irreparable damage has already been done, and the only resolution is balkanization. Then when someone asks you what you've contributed towards bridging the divide, your only retort is a brainless quip. Is there anything more worthless than that? But i'm the one who's a hypocrite right? You know what I think? I think you're cut from the same cloth as the POS, treasonous scum that occupied Charlottesville. Luckily for us, we'll only be blessed by your presence for a little while longer. ⏳
miniGif_20200620172512.gif

Please, please, please tell me you are threatening me. Just simple yes or no.

Unfortunately for you, flight doc just give me my annual and full panel.

Fight to fight as we say although she did admonish me for LDL (I love a good bacon cheeseburger).

I suspect I'll be walking and talking for at least through tomorrow--although the night is young.

There you go again with your typical strawman arguments. Just make it up because you want to reframe the dialog. It doesn’t work; it’ll never work - with me.

You are a Lee Atwater type. You revel in the subversive with the intent of muddying the waters of fact. You’ll make an argument like 6 million Jews didn’t die so maybe the Holocaust isn’t what’s been reported. THATS WHAT YOU DO AND ITS CERTAINLY NOT THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A CENTRIST.

- bu, bu, but Florida’s flag didn’t have to do with the confederacy…
- bu, bu, but the Civil War wasn’t fought over slavery…
- bu, bu, but if only Obama had allowed the Republicans to add to the ACA…
- bu, bu, but I’m an independent …

To paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen, “You’re no centrist or independent.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back