Serial Thread Wreckers & Other Assorted Problem Children - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I lying about? I certainly didn't report you for anything racist. I reported you for doxxing... was I wrong? If so I recant that report.
I didn’t dox you. You just made a suggestion that I took a racist shot at you. Not only do I not know or care about your race, had I done that at the time, your report would’ve been for racism so stop lying.

Advertisement
This thread is evolving sadly as expected, actions taken as expected. Perfectly in line with the other social media outlets. Perfectly clear!

Lol ban anyone who disagrees with you
Nope not that simple. Poster Economics. The value of a poster is measured in what they bring vs what they take. Take too much and it doesn’t pay.

Here’s part of the problem right here.

You have one poster calling other posters he disagrees with, maga mongoloids (ummm, not very pc), racist asshœles, inbred morons and pieces of shlt, just because they’re on a different side of the fence.

And not to get on your case, but you just play right along.

1. Who exactly did I call any of those things?
2. If a person happens to be on the racist side of the fence, I will call that out. It should be called out.

Advertisement
I've never been a cop guy, but I have two good friends that were good cops. I'd much rather have no cops and if someone comes into my place they will get blown away. Well that's what's going to happen at my place, no if's and or buts about it. I make the rules in my house not the government. Cops are almost never there when you need them.

my wife’s uncle is a retired captain of Onondaga county here in upstate. He’s had to remove all stickers from his car, take down his cop flag, and he’s asked people to stop addressing him as captain in public. A marine, a captain, no marks on his file....but no one wants to talk about the 95% good..

Have you seen his user file to know there’s no limits? If you’re asking if a 40,000 post click generating machine like Chise or a reaction score football posting recruiting GOAT like LCE will or would get more leeway than you, me and others... Yup. In my opinion there isn’t a question about that. That’s an easy business decision.
Appreciate the respect RVA.

Whatever leeway I've earned, I don't think I've abused in any way (or least no one has told me so).

Rarely do I ever speak on racial topics, when I do it's mainly in amazement of what everybody else is saying, or if I make any kind of statement it's very clear & concise, no additives, no extra fat. You don't see me arguing with people over their racial views even if I think what they're saying is ridiculous, I mostly will just post a funny gif or just not say anything at all.

The only time when I argue with people it's almost exclusively over football stuff, like Enox's offense or trying to claim Blades Jr wasn't our best Corner last year lol. But I'm definitely not a thread derailer or shìt stirrer.

So while I certainly recognize I might have a lil more leg room, I definitely don't over step the line, at least to my knowledge I don't. I try to keep it football, X's & O's & crootin'.

Obviously it's difficult to perceive tone through text, but any debates I get into on here it's never with hostility or malice on my part & in all honesty I'm majority of the time laughing when I'm responding, not in a smug or arrogant way either.

Whatever leeway I've earned, I don't think I've abused in any way (or least no one has told me so).

Rarely do I ever speak on racial topics, when I do it's mainly in amazement of what everybody else is saying, or if I make any kind of statement it's very clear & concise, no additives, no extra fat. You don't see me arguing with people over their racial views even if I think what they're saying is ridiculous, I mostly will just post a funny gif or just not say anything at all.

The only time when I argue with people it's almost exclusively over football stuff, like Enox's offense or trying to claim Blades Jr wasn't our best Corner last year lol. But I'm definitely not a thread derailer or shìt stirrer.

So while I certainly recognize I might have a lil more leg room, I definitely don't over step the line, at least to my knowledge I don't. I try to keep it football, X's & O's & crootin'.

Obviously it's difficult to perceive tone through text, but any debates I get into on here it's never with hostility or malice on my part & in all honesty I'm majority of the time laughing when I'm responding, not in a smug or arrogant way either.
You actually have the most clout on this board and you’re super respectful. You’re exemplary as a member and as a person.

I was simply raising you as someone at the highest level in the poster hierarchy.

my wife’s uncle is a retired captain of Onondaga county here in upstate. He’s had to remove all stickers from his car, take down his cop flag, and he’s asked people to stop addressing him as captain in public. A marine, a captain, no marks on his file....but no one wants to talk about the 95% good..
I agree with you 100%. I wouldn't want to be a cop right now, too many against them.

Advertisement

Best poster here. The other guy is the worst.

We long passed the point of no return.

Funny the written word and the permanence of the internets and the google. It often bites back upon the memory challenged or revisionist inclined.

I know you continue to harp on this pt, but I wasn't talking about balkanization. The natural laws that govern the universe don't abide by the United States or human civilization.

FYI-It's easy to discuss to ad-nauseam how splintered & fractured the populus currently is, without actually doing anything to bridge the divide in a substantive way. I'm curious to know how a pseudo-intellectual like yourself contributes to improving collective solidarity?

Last edited:
You actually have the most clout on this board and you’re super respectful. You’re exemplary as a member and as a person.

I was simply raising you as someone at the highest level in the poster hierarchy.
image.gif

1. Who exactly did I call any of those things?
2. If a person happens to be on the racist side of the fence, I will call that out. It should be called out.
And you are the arbiter of all things pick-an-ist?

Of course you are.

The tears will never be resewn. Too many with functional and rational thought are lost amongst the generations.

Advertisement
I know you continue to harp on this pt, but I wasn't talking about balkanization. The natural laws that govern the universe don't abide by the United States or human civilization.

FYI-It's easy to discuss to ad-nauseam how splintered & fractured the populus currently is, without actually doing anything to bridge the divide in a substantive way. I'm curious to know how a pseudo-intellectual like yourself contributes to improving collective solidarity?
By not suffering fools like yourself.

I know I’m taking a big chance considering the topic, but I feel so strongly about the subject I’m willing to take a ban for it.

I’d a totally hit Maude hard, back in her day.

Now may the powers that be have mercy on my posting soul.

Advertisement
Nope not that simple. Poster Economics. The value of a poster is measured in what they bring vs what they take. Take too much and it doesn’t pay.
Allowing “one” segment of the economy to dominate the others is not solid economic policy as the others will wilt away and the entity permitting that dominance will as well.

It's like drawing a foul in basketball. Certain guys are gonna take cheap shots, then when someone gives them an elbow, they're going to scream to the moderators about the unfairness of it all.
Bunch of Bill Laimbeers in here without the championship pedigree. Jostling, jabbing, elbowing, poking, prodding, whining, bytching, flopping. Then, when someone serves them the dyck sandwich they so desperately crave, they start with the "he gets preferential treatment" routine and the stalking begins.

There's a certain leg humping John Hinckley type and another guy with dyck cheese initials and a couple more faceless dullards whose names I can't even think of, who do nothing but follow me around with their noses up my cagootz trying to start beef. I mostly ignore them and their constant Bill Laimbeer'ian attempts at provocation, but they push that stuff every day. Then, like the swallows returning to Capistrano, they predictably cry and start the movement for bans and censorship when I respond to 1 out their 100 attempts at provocation.

Clearly, it stems from jealousy. They can't stand that The Legend gets some love on here. It drives them up the trailer park walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back