Seminoles claim that FSU Football made better offensive coordinator hire than Miami

Advertisement
1547476102226.png

we don’t know about manny as a hc yet. they made a great Oc hire that we would have been thrilled with. no need for fan boast titles in january. let’s hope we got both hires right.
FSU panicked (as they should have) and made a big move.

We....did what we do.

We will see who was right.

Semenhole nation is the most delusional fanbase. Their only success has been when big brother has let them have their moment in the spotlight.

Advertisement
Their OC probably has better schemes but our will turn out to be the better teacher and provide better player development. We’ll benefit greatly from the QB development.

Plus I trust our HC way more to set the tone for our OC

Advertisement
Briles is an absolute beast. It's okay to acknowledge that and still think we're going to be the better program.

Advertisement
what else do you expect a fanbase to say. Some on here think we made the better higher. It's what a fanbase does.
I see no reason to take exception to what the FSU fanbase says, unless you really care what they think.
I believe that we were always better and higher than FSU, at least we were higher when I was at UM, that said we did get the better HIRE😁🙌🏿

Advertisement
How can you compare the two. Enos coached at a lower level SEC school and played bama, LSU, a and m every year while Briles was playing Marshall and Middle Tennessee state. The only way to compare these two is when they finally take the field at the doak next year.

Advertisement
Back