Seminoles claim that FSU Football made better offensive coordinator hire than Miami

Prefect hire for FSU. Requirement:
1) Has experience with sexual assaults by players- check.

Advertisement
If the Briles guy is all that many of you claim he is, they could be problematic. I'm just not sold on Willie overall though....he strikes me as yet another light on substance BS artist of a coach, almost like he's the black Al Golden.

If you haven't noticed on here, what fans claim/think is pretty irrelevant.

FSPooh.png

Why is Kendall Briles considered great? His dad ran Baylor. Sure he learned from pops but he did fail at FAU as Kiffin removed him and Houston he was ok. I would consider him someone with upside and a bright future at this point in his career.
I think he’s legit. That UH offense was a diff beast

Advertisement
https://chopchat.com/2019/01/13/fsu-football-made-better-offensive-coordinator-hire-miami/

I seriously doubt it .....TBD so who knows??

What I do know for sure is that we made a better HC hire....and that's the one that really counts
Does anyone really care what they think? Really? Their HC is facing two lawsuits over his strength and conditioning exercises that sent three players to the hospital, so is the strength coach who was at Oregon with him. That is a major drag on recruiting and coming out right at the start toward the finish line in recruiting, not a coincidence. And Kendall Briles, with all that baggage he carries from Baylor...roflmao...Again why should I care what they think?

I mean he's better at hiding sexual assaults and abuse towards women caused by his players so no wonder why they defend him he gets them

Really.... who cares..
..we"ll see them on the field in 8 months. until then it is all bluster..
..... meanwhile maybe they can make a rap song in the off season like a few years ago 😉

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why is Kendall Briles considered great? His dad ran Baylor. Sure he learned from pops but he did fail at FAU as Kiffin removed him and Houston he was ok. I would consider him someone with upside and a bright future at this point in his career.

how did he fail at FAU?

“Blind Man Who Insults Native Americans Claims His Eyes are Better than His Unafflicted Older Brother”

Advertisement
what else do you expect a fanbase to say. Some on here think we made the better hire. It's what a fanbase does.
I see no reason to take exception to what the FSU fanbase says, unless you really care what they think.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back