Semi OT - Ruiz Private Jet

Advertisement
Bro did this guy get the $38B or whatever already? I don’t get how he has this cash until
He does. I get that he’s a successful attorney but he’s throwing $5m already on players and all of these events with 0 ROI - did that money clear?

Advertisement
Aight, just b/c I have two clients who r domestic oil tycoons….there’s different levels to this chit.

I’ve had clients who have their own planes & choppers…but those are G3 & G5 levels (which is fa sho balling), but when u have a 747, 757, or a 767 jet as ur own??! That’s different. That’s International Airport vs. a private runway different. That’s Bugatti La Voiture Noire vs. a Ferrari Portofino different.

If he’s a fraud, let me have some of that fraudulence. Lmao. Glad he’s on our side; as long as he ain’t robbing anyone, or scamming anyone w/ some b.s pyramid scheme, I’m good w/ him.

Aight, just b/c I have two clients who r domestic oil tycoons….there’s different levels to this chit.

I’ve had clients who have their own planes & choppers…but those are G3 & G5 levels (which is fa sho balling), but when u have a 747, 757, or a 767 jet as ur own??! That’s different. That’s International Airport vs. a private runway different. That’s Bugatti La Voiture Noire vs. a Ferrari Portofino different.

If he’s a fraud, let me have some of that fraudulence. Lmao. Glad he’s on our side; as long as he ain’t robbing anyone, or scamming anyone w/ some b.s pyramid scheme, I’m good w/ him.

Exactly. I work very closely with Gulfstream. The G800 is one of the sexiest things you could ever see. And if you own a 767, you wouldn’t even board a G8 to take a dump lmao

So he's probably dropping 150 mil or so for this....not too shabby. Just did a 2 sec google comparison.

"Roman Abramovich's Boeing 767-33A ER – 170 million USD

The custom aircraft is even fitted with an anti-missile system. The Boeing 767-33A ER has a maximum speed of 850 km/h and a maximum flight range of 11,090 kilometers, enough to fly from London to Singapore non-stop."

Advertisement
Exactly. I work very closely with Gulfstream. The G800 is one of the sexiest things you could ever see. And if you own a 767, you wouldn’t even board a G8 to take a dump lmao

Yeah man; a custom 767 is on another level. My cousin, before he prematurely passed away, worked for Boeing. I was able to take a tour around & learn the history, the mechanics, the different types of air bus they’ve created, etc.

It’s two different stratospheres between a private jet & a private commercial liner.

ezgif-3-86cb4266c5.gif

Ruiz is our Les Grossman.

Advertisement
The custom aircraft is even fitted with an anti-missile system. The Boeing 767-33A ER has a maximum speed of 850 km/h and a maximum flight range of 11,090 kilometers, enough to fly from London to Singapore non-stop."ig

Big John should buzz Doak and The Swamp before kickoff with a 100-foot "Go Canes" banner attached

The Navy Comes Through Plane GIF by Warner Archive

Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

This☝🏾!!!

So he's probably dropping 150 mil or so for this....not too shabby. Just did a 2 sec google comparison.

"Roman Abramovich's Boeing 767-33A ER – 170 million USD

The custom aircraft is even fitted with an anti-missile system. The Boeing 767-33A ER has a maximum speed of 850 km/h and a maximum flight range of 11,090 kilometers, enough to fly from London to Singapore non-stop."
Ruiz’s plane is armed to shoot down banner planes no doubt…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back