Seider as Co-OC

Advertisement
This is the thing about Seider

He was on the offensive staff under Rich Rodriguez, Bill Legg, Dana Alcoholgerson, Jim Mcelwain, and James Franklin.

Each one of those guys was known as a Offensive Guru and Innovator. He will bring a ton of experience in the type of offense Manny is trying to bring in here.

We'd be dumb to make this dude who does nothing but recruit a coordinator and it would be especially dumb to bring him in as QB coach. That would be a complete joke. But we did just make Banda Co-DC even though he deserves to be fired...so who knows

Banda and Patke just got demoted FYI

Advertisement
Where did I say I dont know anything? Or do you have a bad sense of sarcasm?

Also I was preaching about Seider and his interest coaching for Miami long before it was reported he reached out to us.
Sarcasm....

Advertisement
We'd be dumb to make this dude who does nothing but recruit a coordinator and it would be especially dumb to bring him in as QB coach. That would be a complete joke. But we did just make Banda Co-DC even though he deserves to be fired...so who knows

We are getting raped on the trail...And it's getting way too bad. There are only a handful of Sofla type recruiting mercenaries that I'd do this for. As long as he isn't calling plays, by all means do it. Plus he's worked under some good coaches and coached both QB and RB for a while now, he could def be an aid in a game planning capacity.

Lol first paragraph says he's coming.. second says he staying. Good report.
1546904378950.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wouldn't his son get a free ride to Miami if he was on staff?

/or at the least get a huge discount to his tuition making it next to nothing

Advertisement
“Walk-on” meaning no tie to the school. He can literally walk-on to um tomorrw.

This seems plausible. Didn’t know you could Co-OC/DC while still having a full OC/DC. We just did it with Banda and Blake. Would think Applewhite would go for it sense we need a recruiter. @Drewny1

Dont be shocked if Seider comes on board as a Co-OC as some sort. This is what he is looking for that will get him to leave State College. Also he wants to either coach the QB's or RBs as that is where he has seen his most success in coaching.

Also I wouldnt be shocked if Franklin gives him the title to get him to stay consider most of the offensive recruits that signed with Penn State are Seider recruits.

We must also realize that Major Applewhite will not be here longer than 3 years. This could setup Seider to be the man calling the offensive after Major Applewhite leaves for HC position.

Advertisement
Back