Seider as Co-OC

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Dont be shocked if Seider comes on board as a Co-OC as some sort. This is what he is looking for that will get him to leave State College. Also he wants to either coach the QB's or RBs as that is where he has seen his most success in coaching.

Also I wouldnt be shocked if Franklin gives him the title to get him to stay consider most of the offensive recruits that signed with Penn State are Seider recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont be shocked if Seider comes on board as a Co-OC as some sort. This is what he is looking for that will get him to leave State College. Also he wants to either coach the QB's or RBs as that is where he has seen his most success in coaching.

Also I wouldnt be shocked if Franklin gives him the title to get him to stay consider most of the offensive recruits that signed with Penn State are Seider recruits.

If this is what needs to be done, it needs to be done...It is almost as important as the OC/playcaller hire.

Advertisement

Lol first paragraph says he's coming.. second says he staying. Good report.

Franklin ain’t dumb he knows how valuable he is. But maybe seider has a desire to come home. But what about his past says he can coach quarterbacks? Serious question I’m not hating

Had a hand in developing Pat White and Jarrett Brown while he was a GA at WVU. Also helped develop Rakeem Cato at Marshall his freshman year before moving full time to Running Backs.

Advertisement
Too bad this is coming from a former Marshall football player that is one of my best homies and still is close to Seider who was his main recruiter and position coach at Marshall.

But youre right, I dont know anything
You got homies homes?

Advertisement
He just admitted he doesn’t know anything so it is a rumor.....man he fooled us all.

Where did I say I dont know anything? Or do you have a bad sense of sarcasm?

Also I was preaching about Seider and his interest coaching for Miami long before it was reported he reached out to us.

Too bad this is coming from a former Marshall football player that is one of my best homies and still is close to Seider who was his main recruiter and position coach at Marshall.

But youre right, I dont know anything

This is actually a pretty tenuous connection

Advertisement
Back